Reviews for Overslept
The Doctor chapter 24 . 12/29/2012
PLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEE EEEEE!
BRING BACK THE WEAPON'S MASTER!

AND NO WULFGAR!
Names Have Power chapter 20 . 12/29/2012
Drizzt/Alustriel

Please, please, please have Errtu bring Zak back instead of Wulfgar! Ya know, if you get that far. I HATE Wulfgar.
Watashi chapter 23 . 12/22/2012
Really, really good. Don't have time to properly review, sorry, but I just thought I'd let you know I enjoyed every minute of it. I've read through all the chapters in a single evening and that's saying something, knowing my usual relationship with fanfiction. Well done!
watashi chapter 20 . 12/22/2012
DRIZZT/LAUDA please!
Watashi chapter 18 . 12/22/2012
Your voice is AMAZING, by the way!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/21/2012
Hey, can you speak Drow?
showalittlefaith chapter 24 . 12/20/2012
I have returned! Told you I'd still be around whenever you decided to continue this! Talk about a Christmas present, I've missed the alerts saying Alti'uin has updated "Overslept". Now it is officially over, but I get to look forward to "Insomnia". I haven't read it yet, but I can already tell you I love the title and I'm on my way as soon as I finish typing this. That being said, I'm going to stop now because I can't wait. Thank you for the sequel, I can not WAIT! :)
Vallavarayan chapter 23 . 11/21/2012
i hope u pair up drizzt with either dove or Alustriel...
wckd19 chapter 23 . 10/31/2012
I am so glad to have found this story. Found out about the Forgotten Realms a year ago, and read the prequels on Drizzt. I am glad I am not the only one who was pissed with the death of Kellindel. I loved this story, though I have no idea who the hell Ellifain is. I guess I have to get back to reading the books. I love the fact that Drizzt befriended Kell. I am glad there was no romance, and the pace was good.
EroSlackerMicha chapter 23 . 9/11/2012
interesting. sequel when you can please.
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 9 . 9/11/2012
There's a forgotten realms wikia that you might be able to find some descriptions for the party on.
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I think you mean "OoC" and not "OC." "OC" means "Original Character" and "OoC" means "Out of Character."
Ta'an Lee chapter 23 . 8/28/2012
I really appreciate this very cool story and all the work you put into it, ty! Will be waiting for the sequel- yay! :)
The Cretin chapter 11 . 8/23/2012
Good work on writing about the trust issue. So now it looks like the plot thickens. Someone sinister is looking at our favorite drow elf. Can't wait to read more. Keep rockin
The Cretin chapter 10 . 8/6/2012
(Takes Review in my arms) Thought the song was a nice touch ;) Your gift for imagery never ceases to amaze me. Likewise, great job with the interaction and dialogue. Off to read the next chap. Keep rockin

P.S. (Hands Review back to you) I think he did a doodle...XD