Reviews for Overslept
Silvara again chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Okay, err can you forget the last review I posed, please? It was a silly error I was actually reviewing another Drizzt fanfiction (Unearthed).
Not that Overslept's turn isn't coming soon, through.
Silvara again chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Oh! Oh and what MercurialNight said: "I kinda wished he would coincidentally meet with Drizzt again and we'd see the freindship that should've happened."
IwantIwantIwantIwa- :3
I'd behave and review every chapter and stop writing Sues, and write a lot more and better too... é_è
The Doctor chapter 24 . 12/29/2012
PLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEE EEEEE!
BRING BACK THE WEAPON'S MASTER!

AND NO WULFGAR!
Names Have Power chapter 20 . 12/29/2012
Drizzt/Alustriel

Please, please, please have Errtu bring Zak back instead of Wulfgar! Ya know, if you get that far. I HATE Wulfgar.
Watashi chapter 23 . 12/22/2012
Really, really good. Don't have time to properly review, sorry, but I just thought I'd let you know I enjoyed every minute of it. I've read through all the chapters in a single evening and that's saying something, knowing my usual relationship with fanfiction. Well done!
watashi chapter 20 . 12/22/2012
DRIZZT/LAUDA please!
Watashi chapter 18 . 12/22/2012
Your voice is AMAZING, by the way!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/21/2012
Hey, can you speak Drow?
showalittlefaith chapter 24 . 12/20/2012
I have returned! Told you I'd still be around whenever you decided to continue this! Talk about a Christmas present, I've missed the alerts saying Alti'uin has updated "Overslept". Now it is officially over, but I get to look forward to "Insomnia". I haven't read it yet, but I can already tell you I love the title and I'm on my way as soon as I finish typing this. That being said, I'm going to stop now because I can't wait. Thank you for the sequel, I can not WAIT! :)
Vallavarayan chapter 23 . 11/21/2012
i hope u pair up drizzt with either dove or Alustriel...
wckd19 chapter 23 . 10/31/2012
I am so glad to have found this story. Found out about the Forgotten Realms a year ago, and read the prequels on Drizzt. I am glad I am not the only one who was pissed with the death of Kellindel. I loved this story, though I have no idea who the hell Ellifain is. I guess I have to get back to reading the books. I love the fact that Drizzt befriended Kell. I am glad there was no romance, and the pace was good.
EroSlackerMicha chapter 23 . 9/11/2012
interesting. sequel when you can please.
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 9 . 9/11/2012
There's a forgotten realms wikia that you might be able to find some descriptions for the party on.
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I think you mean "OoC" and not "OC." "OC" means "Original Character" and "OoC" means "Out of Character."
Ta'an Lee chapter 23 . 8/28/2012
I really appreciate this very cool story and all the work you put into it, ty! Will be waiting for the sequel- yay! :)
257 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »