Reviews for Overslept
Yulandia chapter 22 . 6/28/2012
Yaaay rescued! I'm glad Drizzt stood up for himself and his actions. He is indeed a full fledged warrior, and not some untried apprentice. ;)
AnnaDruvez chapter 22 . 6/28/2012
Drizzt really needs to sit Kell down and tell him what it was like growing up in the Underdark. Or what it was like in the Underdark by himself as the Hunter. I know he *says* he gets it, but I somehow doubt that. How can he comprehend being constantly in danger - even in your own home? That's not something that is that easy to understand.

Or, maybe they just need to spend a few hours sparring. ;-D

I hope your headache gets better and I am definitely looking forward to the next chapter.

By the way, five days with a headache?... Call me crazy, but I'd be calling a doctor. Though, given your comments about your creative writing class, I have to wonder if it isn't stress.
Tamuril2 chapter 22 . 6/28/2012
Oh, poop, my review was deleted. *pouts* *Review III and Review come over to hug her* Oh, you two, you're the best and cutest bunch ever! *grins at Alti'uin* Anyhow, here's me review again (though it says it's a comment now).

1)Drizzt to the rescue! I'm so glad Drizzt rescued Lauda. Poor girl. I truly feel for her...though I'm glad she got to know Drizzt. Hopefully she'll pull through this tramatic thing and help the other people living in the city accept Drizzt for who he is. I can't wait for the chapter where people find out a drow is there.

2)Kell. I gotta say, I love those two's growing friendship. The referance to Gwen was funny. I hope we get to see more of her soon.

All in all, a great new chapter. I can't wait for the next one. Hmm, a beta you say? Try Rutoh-Chan. She says she'll do just about anything and research the ones she doesn't really know about. Hoep this helps you.

Tamuril2
Orlok Tsubodai Bahadur chapter 22 . 6/27/2012
good chapter and i cant wait for more, i also hope to see veryone amazed at Drizzt's fighting when they finally see him in action, and i hope you eventually give him some really cool magical objects, Icingdeath was good, Twinkle was boring and kinda sucked as well as having a stupid name, Guenwhyvar(sp?) is extremely awesome and the unicorn he has in Gauntlgrym is also pretty sweet.
HeidiFox chapter 22 . 6/27/2012
He was blond I think. Most surface elves were.
DemonsRun chapter 22 . 6/27/2012
Still enjoying your writing. Please keep it up. Your story makes me happy and I yearn for more. If you can't find a good beta I could try to help... -shrug- If it helps you out, Drizzt is officially labeled as Chaotic Good alignment... If you didn't already know...
Sadiera Manx chapter 21 . 6/19/2012
Love your story!
sunflowerin chapter 21 . 6/17/2012
It's a great work you have here ,enjoyed it pretty much (especially last chapters) BUT, I would like to state few things that caught my eye, though they didn't ruin the pleasure I took while reading, so...

First of all, I must say drizzt is very out of character, I wouldn't imagine him getting a verbal every single time he is with friends. First it was acceptable, but don't you think you used that one too much in last chapters? Where is the drizzt Salvatore told us as the graceful stranger, even the philosopher? The hunter, for example, you may named it when drizzt saw Ansel raping poor way it would feel like the saviour prince suffering, not young and stupid drizzt losing control like he is late teens. BUT AGAIN, the character you describe as drizzt is fun to read, so add a little bit of Salvatore-like sentences here and there and it will be wonderful.

Also, no 'dancing scimitars' in 21 chapters? Please make him use them! You don't have to kill someone, just mention it few times and it will be more drizzt-like, again.

And about the romance thing : I would really like to see him with dove, but pity I discovered your story too late. I respect your choice but you can still use few funny things, for example: dove feeding him, and that hugging was great. Nothing big, but just indicating there could be something between them but leaving rest for reader's imagination.

And that side story was absolutely great! I hate cliffhangers (please gimme the next chapter!) But you may do as you pleased and I can't judge you (just wanna read more!)

So, if it was too harsh I am really sorry but I really just wanted to give some feedback you might use, mmm well... (hugs)

Keep going, give us more of your wonderful work! (hungry stare)
DemonsRun chapter 21 . 6/7/2012
Hey! I love your story! It's an amazing thing. Too bad you had already taken vote, as I would have voted for Lady Alustria or Dove in the far future. Probably Alustria since as I was reading the saga I was rooting for them to pair up anyway.

Anyway, that's beside the point. I was skeptical about reading a fanfic that touched on my most favorite character from my most deeply loved series, but you calmed my fears and I can't wait to read more. I will be subscribing to your wonderful story and can't wait to read more.

I also can't wait to see the look on everyone's face when they see just how fantastic Drizzt is with his blades, as I'm sure he could take out that entire room before they even thought to try and kill Lauda.

Oh, by the way, about the lost scimitar in the begining, it didn't break, it was stolen by the quickling and given to the demon in order to frame Drizzt. Little tidbits of information that I have from being borderline obssessed with the story. Just thought you'd like to know. :)
Tamuril2 chapter 21 . 6/7/2012
*giggles* Well, you did bring it on yourself, you know. *blinks* What? It's not my fault you let Salvatore find you and Drizzt. Some of us *cough* me *cough* found ways. *smirks* Yes, I know, I'm such a loyal reveiwer, aren't I? Go cynics! *jumps into pool* Yeah! Anyhow, whiel I'm swimming, here's a list I've written out about why I love this newest addition.

1)I almost laughed out loud when Kell got Gwen to sit on Drizzt. "Now if you would be so kind as to call off my cat?" Aha, that was a brilliant idea of humour. I'm glad yuo put it in there. We need those moments.

2)While I don't like that it's happening (Lauda, I mean), I do like the tention its creating with everyone. I really can't wait to see the next chapter. Drizzt to the rescue! Umm, please don't go into too much detail later on about the you-know-what that's going on. I know, I'm squeemish.

3)Uhh, this is actually some I liked, cause it added character, but found rather odd. Kell slapping Drizzt. While I like that it shows that Kell is older and has authority over Drizzt, it seemed odd because of Drizzt's position. What I mean is, when Gwen pounced on him (Drizzt) I imagined him lying on the ground with her on him. Does this make sense? If this is how the scene goes then it would be an awkward position for Kell to slap him. I know, I'm weird, I pick out the silliest things to be funny on.

All in all, a great new chapter. I look forward to reading more. Oh, and thank you for clearing up the whole Lauda is human thing for me. I'm also kind of happy there's no pairings either.

Tamuril2
loved it chapter 20 . 6/5/2012
i vote drizzt/no one
HeidiFox chapter 21 . 6/5/2012
*plays skyrim* have a good day at work!
Ranger Do'Urden chapter 21 . 6/4/2012
Yay an update! I really dont know WHAT to say other than great job with the new chapter. I feel like I say the same thing everytime I review. Hopefully by now, you know you are a great writer and that I love you (not in a creepy way, I am a GIRL!). But I have to say YAY on the vote! I was actually nervous about what the total would be. But thankfully there will be no romance at the moment. Anyways, um... amazing job and cant wait to see what will happen next!
Dracarot chapter 21 . 6/4/2012
It's a shame the Drow of the underdark trained only in thrown weapons and crossbows in regards to range weapons. Some ranged weaponry would be of good use (so long as those shooting were good marksmen, wouldn't want to make shiskabob out of the prisoner).
Immortal Bubblewrap chapter 20 . 6/2/2012
*shows up late wearing favorite unicorn beanie, holding an armful of random presents*

SUP EVERYON-

...Oh...

...Crap...

I BLAME LAG! *nods* Yup.

Errr... hold on... *dumps... er... places presents in the 'over here' direction*

*adjusts presents*

*nods*

...

*turns around* Yeah, anyway, sorry I'm late. About the whole relationship thing, I would like a pairing, but I can't really pick which would be good... I guess it would just be easier to name the ones I DON'T want him to be paired with. Yup. I'll do that.

Well, first of all, I don't think Lauda. She seems, well, I don't know, not right for Drizzt. So... uh... yeah... not her.

Secondly, not slash... please... no... It doesn't suit Drizzt at all... um, yeah.

...I can't concentrate at the moment... it's... weird...

Err, yeah, anyways, so, other than that I don't really mind! Just so long as it doesn't make Drizzt seem weird or out of it (like me! lol) or... just... yeah.

You know, looking at other peoples reviews, I seem very indecisive. Ah well, it's what I'm good at. Being indecisive. Yup. Total pro. Probably. Maybe. Possibly.

UNICORN BEANIE!

...Yeah...

*flops down on a nearby bean bag*

I'll just crash here for the night if that's alright. G'night Review! I'll make pancakes in the morning... or something...
253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »