Reviews for her dark materials
vagueclarity chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
one night stand partner i guess
WhitOro chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
All your NnoiNel fics are impressive and wonderful, but this one might be my favourite. It feels so vivid and reads so smoothly, it's a just a joy.
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Very nice. :D
Good boy-chan chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Hehe, IchiRuki! I wonder why Nnoitra was there, doesn't seem like he'd be one to be friends with Ichigo...*shrugs* Eh, who cares. What matters is the NnoiNel sexytime. :)
ultears chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Awwwww.
:"C
She never knew his name, lmao.
That's sad though.
You're seriously awesome, ya know that? :D
The Neliel Tu chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Holyfreakingwhoa.

How on EARTH have I not read this before? D: I fail at reading fics.

I love this. Just. Love. It.

My urge to write more NnoiNel is constantly sustained.

You've written them so aflkdsjfashf perfectly.

I'm so impressed.

And so happy to see more well-written NnoiNel.

I also love this damn concept.

Hnng. That is all.
TheGreenElephant911 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Awesome, awesome story. Overrated adjective, I know. But I adore your Nnoitra/Nel stories and literally LOVE (read: envy) your writing style. It's fantastic and has the perfect spacing, breathers, and pace. Especially the pace. Your word choices are wonderful and your use of parenthesis and punctuation all together is fantastic. I enjoy your writing.
xTsukuyomii chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Aw, it was so sweet when Nel was crying at the wedding! And hehe, Ichigo was sparkling :D

I do wish this was continued, although I feel that it's better as a one-shot.

Please keep it up!
equitablyinjust chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
hellyes. That is all.
Nutty Fruitcake chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
GAH, LOVED IT. You really, really, really need to write a full on lemon of these two, I just LOVE this couple, and it gets so little love, so I'm so happy that you're here! 3 Excellent job, deep, dark, sinister emotions that will have a reader shivering!
throned chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Witty and wonderful, as always.
1. MMBOj chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
)Aw!

I want this to be more than just one chapter.

Can you make this story with lots of long chapters?

just asking

..You don't have to even though I want you to LOLjoke
andthenshesaid chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
HIS ACCENT.

I. YOU. WHAT. YES.

NelNelNel. Yes. So much yes.

Also. "They hit the cab like murder and lightning."

You're kind of a genius. Just. Yeah.
PennyOfTheWild chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
'Nel looked up into the face of dark man from earlier in the pews, and for a moment was caught thinking of dust in the sunlight and the way he looked like he'd been praying.'

The irony in those lines was fantastic. Also, the undertones running through this were wonderful. I wonder: was your use of minimal dialog accidental or a calculated gamble? Because if it was the latter, your gamble paid off: the fact that there was so little dialog created an absolutely wonderful atmosphere. And if it was an accident, it was the best sort of accident ever.

Before I go on: I loved the title. Apart from the fact that Phillip Pullman rocks, your take on Nel - how you emphasize the non-childish aspects of her personality - is lovely and wonderful and incredible.

Another reviewer mentioned how they loved the description. I will second that, and add that I particularly loved Nel's view of Noitora: 'He might as well have been a study in contrast, Nel thought idly as she watched him out of the corner of her eye.' Beautiful.

Thank you, once again, for bringing Ichigo into this: seeing your Ichigo through your Nel's eyes was wonderful/hilarious, just like in 'arsenic'. That line about him 'sparkling' was hysterics-inducing.

The backstory you hinted at: how much of it is there? Is this something they do at every mutual-friend's-wedding? How many times has it happened before? ... she's left early every morning resolving to find out his name 'next time' each time, hasn't she?

I do envy your ability to write in backstory like this, btw: in the subtle-est way but so that the reader can't miss it.

'Nel was struck with the sudden urge to press her lips to his scarred eye,' - the romantic in me wishes she had.

Thank you so much for writing this: and even more for dedicating it to me. I is so happy.

Penny.