Reviews for A Chance to Change
EDCP chapter 1 . 2/18
It's a really good story, waiting for the next update
A confused perso chapter 22 . 2/12
I agree that there are few characters in Naruto/Shippuden who look male in the manga but female in the anime. But Haku is a guy in both the anime and the manga. No doubt about it. Though just based on looks, Naruto (and even viewers) mistake him for a girl, he clarifies he is a guy! :)
risca78 chapter 36 . 1/9
Extremely well written. Easily one of the best FFs I've seen!
readreadallthetime chapter 36 . 12/17/2016
I loved it! You're a great writer.
Monster King chapter 36 . 10/24/2016
Good story you did a great job writing the plot and though not original the main pairing for Naruto with Hinata was acceptable as well I liked the time travel theme of the story and the level of power you gave Naruto the only complaint is have is that you didn't go all the way with the story and need a sequel all in all good job.
Emmel Doll chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
Mmhh... Why is the part where Kakashi, Naruto and Hinata planning written 2 times?
brutusjr chapter 36 . 8/22/2016
No Itachi closure or reunion?

Good story though, but the ending was rushed.
alphagirl1711 chapter 30 . 8/9/2016
Hi there. I couldn't help but notice that there is a part missing in this chapter. I dout that it was intenional, but could you please fix it?
Please and thank you!
alpha out!
Peeze~!;p
Nejihott chapter 36 . 6/6/2016
I really enjoy this story. I ran across it while looking for another story. It is extremely well written. I can not wait for the next update.
Djthedj chapter 31 . 5/16/2016
I don't agree with Ino and Sakura's fight ending in a tie since Sakura has improved with Naruto as a sensei while Ino is th same as Canon. So far a great story though, keep it up.
killer4853 chapter 3 . 9/19/2015
sando21 chapter 36 . 8/17/2015
what's with all the code?

this fic started ok, but i lost interest with all the messed up code
seidowahl chapter 5 . 8/14/2015
too much code
ibterismith50 chapter 6 . 7/24/2015
I'm sorry but with all the code on the page I can't read it.
JrFireMageTink chapter 3 . 7/16/2015
is it just me, or did something happen to chapter three?