Reviews for A Chance to Change
killer4853 chapter 3 . 9/19
sando21 chapter 36 . 8/17
what's with all the code?

this fic started ok, but i lost interest with all the messed up code
seidowahl chapter 5 . 8/14
too much code
ibterismith50 chapter 6 . 7/24
I'm sorry but with all the code on the page I can't read it.
GirlGaming8D chapter 3 . 7/16
is it just me, or did something happen to chapter three?
MadmansDeath chapter 10 . 7/1
Um... No...shika is in the Nara clan, meaning SHIKAmaru or SHIKAku(shikamaru's dad) and the giant sand tanuki is shUkaku not shIkaku
Goood story, but what about the war? Madara? Are you writing a sequel? Coz Teddy bear wolrd end is cute but that Oro pedo teme maybe still alive ( knowing the guy) I mean everytime is dead is pop back Like a bacteria.
This fic was going nice until you went full retard with the new eye jutsu.

Kurama would never have been sealed if he could magically break genjutsu with super demon eyes.
marquis.shax chapter 34 . 1/17
I really don't understand why you made it so Naruto had to kill them when by this chapter you must've known that Tobirama created the jutsu and been able to figure out that the person who created it would most likely know how to cancel it out or even if they didn't (Tobirama was proven to know how to cancel out the technique later on) this is fanfic you could've easily put that into the plot lol
I'm liking this story already :)
Tristi Lynne chapter 36 . 1/7
loved it. great story.
Tsukoblue chapter 36 . 11/16/2014
Will there be a sequel to this story that covers the Shippuden part?
Ramrikai chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
So Naruto and Hinata are basically like Stewie from Family Guy? Gotta say this is definitely a unique take on the whole time travel thing. Not many go this far back, usually stopping at the academy.
TheGallifreyanAtheist chapter 34 . 6/22/2014
SQUEE! You're a Potterhead, Whovian and a Naruto fan! What would make you even cooler is if you like One Piece as well! Really love this story and can't wait to read the sequel.

Ja ne. And Allons-y!
duchessliz chapter 6 . 5/29/2014
lol everyone thinks Hinata's nuts! xD