Reviews for Remember Me
rainsrabble chapter 1 . 5/19
wow. interesting start
CharlieCharle chapter 17 . 1/11/2016
I loved the story so much! The plot is cool and the interactions between the characters are so sweet. I am so glad you included the SoulxMaka feels 3
Miss kittycat chapter 17 . 10/19/2015
Perfect absolutely perfect!An amazing fanfic! YOU ARE AWESOME!IT ENDED PERFECTLY!I'm gonna go and see if u made any other fanfics
;) meeow!-miss kitty cat!
miss kittycat chapter 13 . 10/18/2015
Ok this fanfic is freaking amazing! U are awesome ! I'm so into this story its insane I like never want to stop reading the beginning I made me cry like twice though but now I'm just plain happy after this chapter but I think ill stop here for the night and go to bed BC I'm tired. ;) good night sleep tight don't let the dead bite ! Sorry just had to say that BC I'm listening to Dead Bite by Hollywood Undead ;)they are freaking awesome!
nshawol566 chapter 17 . 7/20/2015
yahoooo!
Jasmine Mikasa Scarlet chapter 5 . 5/7/2015
This story has a great premise and is very well written; however, I simply have a hard time finishing slow burn stories. From what I did read (until chapter 9), this story is great.
Soul-Eater-Lover17 chapter 17 . 7/22/2014
Amazing
Dragodden chapter 17 . 7/13/2014
What a fantastic story! Your grasp of the characters, their interactions, and personalities was perfect. I especially loved your characterization of Black Star and his platonic love for the friends in his group! I don't even have to mention how well personified Soul and Maka were.. oops. Just did.

Anyhow, I wish I could raise your review count by more than one, as this story truly deserves it. I know you have probably moved on to other series, but perhaps one day you may get re-inspired and revisit this awesome world. Who knows? I'll be here to read it.

Again, thanks for the pleasure of reading your greatly enjoyable story! :D
Guest chapter 16 . 9/7/2013
You have a very proffesional style and I quite enjoyed this story you wrapped it up nicely and had quite the story to tell to I really enjoyed this.
Nizhonii chapter 17 . 8/8/2013
This story was amazing! It had just the right amount of everything :) It was also very well written.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/21/2013
You made me cry this was so beautiful
lovinganimeil chapter 17 . 7/1/2013
Aww! This was such a cute and beautiful fic. Absolutely loved it. Props to you, my friend, because this was a terrific read.
lovinganimeil chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
Ahhh! I just started this tonight, and I am already in love. Sosososo good! You've captured the characters so well, and I just really enjoy your writing style. I also love the fact that there are basically no spelling or grammar errors. (It annoys me so much whenever a fic has a really good plot but very poor writing.) Anyways, I don't think I'll be sleeping tonight. So excited to continue, and I'm so glad this is complete, or I may have died from waiting for each chapter. So far, a-freaking-mazing.
HibikiHinata chapter 13 . 6/26/2013
Rock the Casbah by The Clash is better.
kaji13 chapter 12 . 6/19/2013
Great great great chapter!