Reviews for Remember Me
CharlieCharle chapter 17 . 1/11/2016
I loved the story so much! The plot is cool and the interactions between the characters are so sweet. I am so glad you included the SoulxMaka feels 3
Miss kittycat chapter 17 . 10/19/2015
Perfect absolutely perfect!An amazing fanfic! YOU ARE AWESOME!IT ENDED PERFECTLY!I'm gonna go and see if u made any other fanfics
;) meeow!-miss kitty cat!
miss kittycat chapter 13 . 10/18/2015
Ok this fanfic is freaking amazing! U are awesome ! I'm so into this story its insane I like never want to stop reading the beginning I made me cry like twice though but now I'm just plain happy after this chapter but I think ill stop here for the night and go to bed BC I'm tired. ;) good night sleep tight don't let the dead bite ! Sorry just had to say that BC I'm listening to Dead Bite by Hollywood Undead ;)they are freaking awesome!
nshawol566 chapter 17 . 7/20/2015
yahoooo!
Jasmine Mikasa Scarlet chapter 5 . 5/7/2015
This story has a great premise and is very well written; however, I simply have a hard time finishing slow burn stories. From what I did read (until chapter 9), this story is great.
Soul-Eater-Lover17 chapter 17 . 7/22/2014
Amazing
Dragodden chapter 17 . 7/13/2014
What a fantastic story! Your grasp of the characters, their interactions, and personalities was perfect. I especially loved your characterization of Black Star and his platonic love for the friends in his group! I don't even have to mention how well personified Soul and Maka were.. oops. Just did.

Anyhow, I wish I could raise your review count by more than one, as this story truly deserves it. I know you have probably moved on to other series, but perhaps one day you may get re-inspired and revisit this awesome world. Who knows? I'll be here to read it.

Again, thanks for the pleasure of reading your greatly enjoyable story! :D
Guest chapter 16 . 9/7/2013
You have a very proffesional style and I quite enjoyed this story you wrapped it up nicely and had quite the story to tell to I really enjoyed this.
Nizhonii chapter 17 . 8/8/2013
This story was amazing! It had just the right amount of everything :) It was also very well written.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/21/2013
You made me cry this was so beautiful
lovinganimeil chapter 17 . 7/1/2013
Aww! This was such a cute and beautiful fic. Absolutely loved it. Props to you, my friend, because this was a terrific read.
lovinganimeil chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
Ahhh! I just started this tonight, and I am already in love. Sosososo good! You've captured the characters so well, and I just really enjoy your writing style. I also love the fact that there are basically no spelling or grammar errors. (It annoys me so much whenever a fic has a really good plot but very poor writing.) Anyways, I don't think I'll be sleeping tonight. So excited to continue, and I'm so glad this is complete, or I may have died from waiting for each chapter. So far, a-freaking-mazing.
HibikiHinata chapter 13 . 6/26/2013
Rock the Casbah by The Clash is better.
kaji13 chapter 12 . 6/19/2013
Great great great chapter!
kaji13 chapter 8 . 6/18/2013
This was beautiful. Thank you for not going the cliched route of "terrified, resistant amnesia-victim." The Maka you've portrayed here is I think true to her character, she's cautious but willing to give it all she's got to get back to where she was, who she was. And this makes me happy for Soul :)

Wonderful fic so far!