Reviews for Remember Me
nshawol566 chapter 17 . 7/20
Jasmine Mikasa Scarlet chapter 5 . 5/7
This story has a great premise and is very well written; however, I simply have a hard time finishing slow burn stories. From what I did read (until chapter 9), this story is great.
Soul-Eater-Lover17 chapter 17 . 7/22/2014
Dragodden chapter 17 . 7/13/2014
What a fantastic story! Your grasp of the characters, their interactions, and personalities was perfect. I especially loved your characterization of Black Star and his platonic love for the friends in his group! I don't even have to mention how well personified Soul and Maka were.. oops. Just did.

Anyhow, I wish I could raise your review count by more than one, as this story truly deserves it. I know you have probably moved on to other series, but perhaps one day you may get re-inspired and revisit this awesome world. Who knows? I'll be here to read it.

Again, thanks for the pleasure of reading your greatly enjoyable story! :D
Guest chapter 16 . 9/7/2013
You have a very proffesional style and I quite enjoyed this story you wrapped it up nicely and had quite the story to tell to I really enjoyed this.
Nizhonii chapter 17 . 8/8/2013
This story was amazing! It had just the right amount of everything :) It was also very well written.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/21/2013
You made me cry this was so beautiful
lovinganimeil chapter 17 . 7/1/2013
Aww! This was such a cute and beautiful fic. Absolutely loved it. Props to you, my friend, because this was a terrific read.
lovinganimeil chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
Ahhh! I just started this tonight, and I am already in love. Sosososo good! You've captured the characters so well, and I just really enjoy your writing style. I also love the fact that there are basically no spelling or grammar errors. (It annoys me so much whenever a fic has a really good plot but very poor writing.) Anyways, I don't think I'll be sleeping tonight. So excited to continue, and I'm so glad this is complete, or I may have died from waiting for each chapter. So far, a-freaking-mazing.
HibikiHinata chapter 13 . 6/26/2013
Rock the Casbah by The Clash is better.
kaji13 chapter 12 . 6/19/2013
Great great great chapter!
kaji13 chapter 8 . 6/18/2013
This was beautiful. Thank you for not going the cliched route of "terrified, resistant amnesia-victim." The Maka you've portrayed here is I think true to her character, she's cautious but willing to give it all she's got to get back to where she was, who she was. And this makes me happy for Soul :)

Wonderful fic so far!
kaji13 chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
Ahhhhh I can't freaking WAIT for Maka and Soul to be reunited!
kaji13 chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
That conversation between Spirit and Soul...yanking at my heartstrings!

I really like the direction this is headed!
vivalarapture chapter 17 . 6/9/2013
This is definitely my favorite fanfiction to date. I have to admit, I felt like a complete wimp when I started crying earlier on in the story. This just pulled at a billion heart strings for me! Beautifully written, subtle, yet amazing. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. Thank you so much for writing this. (: