Reviews for Conclusion Came To You
Omnitrix XLR8 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Awesome story. I really like the chemistry between these two.
Sepsis chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
"He had never considered the machinations of romantic entanglements. That was why he was where he was at this point in his life. He had seen what love could do. And he had seen what hate could do. Both paths looked bleak."

Wow. I think that was wonderful and I really liked it. :)
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
great shot!
clow-san chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Never blonde, never pale. And Erik is the reason why make-up artist spend hours on Mystique. Haha. Kidding.

This is just, as Erik puts it, exquisite. I love the development in here. It is paced right. Beautiful.
LovelyLytton chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Well done, I like what you did here. The ending is also very strong, very poignant, and the bit about the scars is genius.
PadmeKenobi chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
That last line is beautiful. This was very well written. :) I truly believe that Erik understands Raven in a way that no one else does, and that's why they're so good for each other.
tfobmv18 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I absolutely love it. You should definitely go watch First Class. I think that you will be pleasantly surprised. I'd say more, but I don't want to spoil it for you. Keep up the good work.
LBF chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I love this story. Watched the movie and I liked Magneto and Mystique's scenes.
FudginAshKetchup chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Wow, this fic was amazing! You write so well! I saw this movie tonight and totally fell in love with this pairing... awesome job :D
katyfaise chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I just watched First Class and I have to say that you captured the relationship very well. I love this fic! Such a good job.