Reviews for Protective Padding
Duchess67 chapter 4 . 1/23/2014
Awwwww I loved it! Donna really was down on herself, wasn't she? It was no wonder, with that mother of hers and those so called friends! Ugh!

I love the fact you write stories where the Doctor doesn't give up on winning her over. Thanks so much! *g*
Duchess67 chapter 3 . 1/23/2014
*chuckling* the Doctor is in hell. He's on a date with Donna, and her annoying friend whose date is more annoying still. The poor thing! *giggling again*
Duchess67 chapter 2 . 1/23/2014
*chuckle* He always mucks it up and then he tries to kiss her. Will she deck him? *hoping not*
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Ohhhh dear, the Doctor has turned into a STALKER! LOL
DarkSun.Sama chapter 4 . 1/8/2014
Cute and funny... Lol am going true ur stories all gen ) am ur stalker :P
Wolf-Of-Herkimer chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
I would absolutely love it if this wasn't the end. :)
FranGipani6181 chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
nicely written :) I loved it :)
AngelofDarkness1605 chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
The end? I hope not, cause I enjoy reading this story :D

Either way, this is a lovely chapter. It's great to see that the Doctor doesn't have to pretend any longer to be someone else when he wants to kiss Donna :P
JuliaAurelia chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
10 is obviously a *much* better dancer than 11 is (11's dancing at the Pond's wedding has been described as that of a drunken giraffe, LOL)

It definitely should not be the End-that was a very good kiss there, but I expect a full report of what went on at "the pictures!"
maharet97 chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed this and would love to see it continued or a follow up if you decide to do so. Great job. :)
Stacymc2012 chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
I would hope it's not the end, missy!

LMBO! Again, I read the new chapter while sis sat next to me STILL working on her project of Venezuela (have the sudden urge to travel there LOL! Hmm, I wonder why!)

So, I, again, gushed, squealed, and melted even more so this chapter than the last and the images that vividly played in my head as I read nearly made me rocket out of the little, uncomfortable, children-sized, wooden chair I was sitting in, on my little sister's little wooden table that went up to my knees lol! (Yes, they got banged several times as a read lol!)

I had to read this part to her: - He drew her closer and shimmied with her, whispering low into her ear, "You can call me anything you like tonight."

She threaded her arms around his neck, "Anything?"

"You're going to say Brad Pitt, aren't you? I can tell," he said.

"Nah!" She moved against him, causing something delicious to course through him. "I was thinking of Hugh Jackman, seeing as you're being all dark and mysterious," she whispered. -

(only cause she's like the only one in the family who loves me enough to listen to my rantings! :'( ) But of course, her being only 9, she didn't find it as cute and funny as I did. Maybe she's too young? :( But I enjoyed it bunches!

Then the rest of the chapter was just filled with pure aww's and gasps and at one point a jump and a: "OMG! TELL HER!" and then another squeal, to the point where Zoe just looked over at me and blinked and said: "Could you shut up already!"

I giggled meekly LOL! But IT WAS SO CUTE! OMG! 33 Great job hon!

~Stacy
nipponophile chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
Sqeeee! That was wonderful! Love Determined!"I finish everything I start"Doctor, and soooo loved the Hugh reference - he is way hotter than Brad in my book! And what a sweet ending!

Your lovely fics, and those of the also very talented Sykira, have inspired me to start writing my own Ten/Donna fics. I have only done three stand-alones so far, very short - a humorous one, an angsty one and a romantic one (which I mis-classified as humour and now I don't know how to re-classify it...).

Thank you for your wonderful writing-it puts a smile on my face.
AngelofDarkness1605 chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
Ha, I just got the alert for the new chapter!

As tempting as it is for me to read it now, it'll have to wait for tomorrow though; it's getting pretty late-ish here.

Anyway, I enjoyed reading this chapter and finding out how the double date was developing. I really liked the interactions between the four of them - and especially the dynamic between the Doctor and Donna, of course.
Stacymc2012 chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
So the whole time as I read this, my little nine year old sister was sitting right beside me doing some project on Venezuela (idk how that has anything to do with anything lol!) And I'd let out little: "Oooooh!"'s and "Awwwww!" "Oh God! THAT'S HIM! How does she NOT see it!" in addition to the little squeals and giggles and gushing sounds! She would look at me, ask me if I was okay then return back to her persuasive paragraph. LMBO!

This was GREAT! I really, REALLY hope you update VERY soon! It made me... well do all that lol!

Keep it up! It's such a sweet story that I thought I would melt!

Take care!

~Stacy
FranGipani6181 chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
Ha! The Doctor on a date like a normal person :D I can't wait till the next chapter!