Reviews for Finding the Fairytale
Pheonix1995 chapter 4 . 5/15/2012
Loved JJ's speech in the last chapter and the boys were amazing especially Rossi! Poor Morgan :( haha!
SunnyFreckles chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
This story just keeps getting better and better! As for JJ's advice to Ashley - just priceless, really great! Also Rossi, is off to read the read part. Hope there's a lot more to come. :)
Graveygraves chapter 4 . 6/9/2011
Ashley, let me let you in on a little secret," JJ smiled sweetly. Leaning forward, she lowered her voice. "There's not a man on this team that hasn't checked out your ass, my ass, Garcia's ass, and Emily's former ass, at least once."

Jaw dropping, Hotch coughed. "I hate to disagree, but I can honestly say that's untrue. At least for me."

"Sadly," Rossi sighed morosely, "He speaks the truth. But I intend to have the FBI docs test his testosterone level at their earliest convenience."

A great moment in a great story
mummacass chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
way to go JJ!
CriminalMindsLover chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
Love it! can't wait to see what happens in the next story! i hope derek and penelope get together!they make such a better couple than her and kevin! JJ/Rossi too!
mindspsychoaddict chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
I love perverted Rossi!
HGRHfan35 chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
Oh COME ON! Of course Hotch checked out some piece of ass. Has to be Emily's :D

Your JJ is one feisty little woman.

And seeing this is not booked as 'complete', I hope there is more to come?
Sue1313 chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
This was good, although I was hoping that JJ would send Seaver packing. I loved Hotch saying he never looked at anybody's butt.
GreekEMTSlytherinSpriteFairy chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
*laughs* Poor JJ... and I can't believe Hotch wouldn't look at Em's ass... that's just not right! ;) Great job!
DracoMalfoysSweetGirl92 chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
haha! i loved derek the end! haha! so funny! i loved it! it was so great! keep it up!
Angel N Darkness chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
lmao... you did a great job on this chapter... love it...
GreekEMTSlytherinSpriteFairy chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
Come on JJ... I kinda like Seaver as long as JJ and Em are there too... it's going to be bittersweet to see her go... DONT DO IT! Lol.. Great job! Can't wait for more!
mummacass chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
Just read all three chapters. Damn it's good!
Sue1313 chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
I am glad that Hotch is back but I was hoping he would say get rid of Seaver. I hope JJ knows how she has treated Reid.
Angel N Darkness chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
you did a great job on this chapter... love it... update soon...