Reviews for Your Guardian Soul
animeotaku39 chapter 1 . 5/24
Let me start by saying that I love that you're so detailed in your story writing and your footnotes. I really thought the lemon part was good; however, that's the problem. It was too good. Considering it was Maka(and Soul's maybe?) first time, I really thought it went too smoothly. Love the ending though.
I love this fanfic. You should absolutely make another story that branches off of this story... Can't wait to read it.p.s... The lemon had a great female point of view.
Cutiesammyx101 chapter 1 . 1/18
I loved your use if the song Your Guardian Angel by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus I think it fits them perfectly! I love soulxmaka and I think you made a great rendering of the pair. I am so glad I stumbled across your fanfic it was amazing! Thank you so muh for writing this, please continue writing more I love your artistic ability and your skillful use if quotes and songs.
randomizer12332 chapter 1 . 1/2
I can honestly say that was the best lemon I have ever read. XD nice
Austin chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Wow, i have to say that was fantastic. The way you shifted from the action to the romance, to black*star being himself. I definitely think you should make a story like to ones you have discussed. I am a writer (sort of) and i love reading good stories. Keep it up
princessarmstrong chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
i loved it was gr8 awesome and terrific
Roxas chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Damn that was good!
michaelgiles94 chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
First greatjob and second an artist is there own worstcritic this coming from a artist who dreams of being famous I may not write but i can draw third your lemon scent was damn near perfect but its not perfect the only way to be perfect is if you're all in all i give this story 4.9 out of 5
Catten90 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Hi i just have to tell you that this was really well written! I also find myself extremely surprised to read that you are a male but dont take this the wrong way, I mean it in a good way I promise! I just would never have guessed that a lemon like yours was from the perspective of a man, it impresses me.
Love C
ThisPerson chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Well... In fact I loved it. It's not to often that a GOOD Fanfic comes out with my favorite characters. The Lemon was great too. Well written. I couldn't find any spelling mistakes or anything like that. Oh.. And I do ship Tsubaki and Black star too. Good I thought I was the only one who did. I hope you write another to this. :P
ErikGraves chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
I LOVE IT
soka forever chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
That was so funny when BLACK*STAR found out keep writing
scorpioneldar chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
HMM KINDA OOC but still good
plus i love that you used guardian angel from red jumpsuit apparatus for soul this fits him
cat and mouse i think fits maka quite well right after the first crona fight too
so that may be an idea for the future
EUCLIWOOD chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
WOW THAT WAS INCREDIBLE I 3 IT WE ARE ALL PERVERTS YAY_
Luke chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Love the story and that bit of authors note at the end about boondock saints. Best. Movie. EVER!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »