Reviews for Sonic: The oneshot collcetion
NitrousTrigger chapter 26 . 2/29/2012
You're awesome thanks :)
WaffleQue chapter 28 . 2/11/2012
This one is on the top ten of the glitter charts!
Eclipse the Dragonoid chapter 28 . 1/30/2012
not all too happy...
dyslexic-Carmie chapter 28 . 1/21/2012
Oh dear, not fangirls.

So, I'm now D-C?
dyslexic-Carmie chapter 27 . 12/25/2011
Razzle-Frazzle?

OMG! I wrote a letter to Santa!

Who is SHADOWxALLSION?

I'm e-mailing this to Ash.
Eclipse the Dragonoid chapter 27 . 12/24/2011
rapzle frazple

i wont suggest
Storm337 chapter 27 . 12/24/2011
Razzle-Frazzle!
VioletAssassin chapter 27 . 12/24/2011
Frazzle-razzle! Love these things, you rock!
jakeroo123 chapter 27 . 12/24/2011
Razzle-Frazzle

Eggman... CRITICAL RESEARCH FAILURE. Again.

4Kids forcing them to do things would explain a lot.

Mario actually does get lines of dialogue in the newest game, Fortune Street. His personality still consists of "friendly," "determined," "good," and not much else. Apparently, he doesn't like it when he can't jump over something.

So does Luigi... He really likes being able to jump high, to say the least. This is far from the first time he talks, though. In fact, Luigi has more lines of dialogue/monologue than the rest of the recurring cast, maybe combined.

Just a bit of a funny here, Yoshi thinks Peach is pretty... Great, I just realized what that's going to start.
dyslexic-Carmie chapter 26 . 12/15/2011
So Blaise is a cheapskate who didn't actually get him anything?

The irony of Silver having fangirls cracks me up.
NitrousTrigger chapter 25 . 12/13/2011
I want to see you do Silvaze
NitrousTrigger chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
Well here is the review I owe ya. A rather funny first few chapters i'm gonna go back for more
dyslexic-Carmie chapter 25 . 12/13/2011
Dang, you are falling to serving the will of the fangirls. On the bright side, you are probably going to please those crazy fangirls. You actually do a good job of writing a mushy story. Better then me. (Dang, now you have those words in writing)

I think you should just put all the names in a hat and draw them out. That will give you some interesting but slightly disturbing couples.

Let's just hope that you don't fall to serving the will of the those hippie fangirls that want Eggman and Sonic to be together forever. CoughcoughAshCoughCough.

A cough drop would be nice.
Eclipse the Dragonoid chapter 24 . 12/5/2011