Reviews for Andrew Yablonski: The Unwanted One
Tigergirl1223 chapter 7 . 11/15/2012
Love this story. I like how it's about Andy's life and how he and Rena met. I also like the part about how he went from Andrew to Andy.
mystery of the mist chapter 7 . 6/17/2011
I like the interactions between Andy and William Foster. Andy's life has taken the turn it desperately needed in order to see a brighter future. In this chapter, it was easier to see that Andy would turn into the successful doctor he became. The hardest part of this situation is even though meeting William again was the start of a better life for Andy, the reason that happened was because he was shot. Thankfully things turned out okay. This story was excellent!
mystery of the mist chapter 6 . 6/13/2011
Reading this makes it hard to seem that Andrew was able to turn his life around and become the brilliant doctor he turned out to be. I felt awful for him (which I find myself feeling every chapter) when Rena told him he was on his own. Hopefully she'll be there to see him when he's in the hospital. I can't believe those two idiots shot him! As always, fantastic chapter and I'm looking forward to another update soon!
mystery of the mist chapter 5 . 6/12/2011
Andrew's life is getting worse and there doesn't seem to be a bright side coming anytime soon. I feel so awful for him every time I read another chapter, but your writing is great! Excellent chapter!
mystery of the mist chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
Each chapter has me feeling more sorrowful for Andrew. Still, through all the sadness of his life, you manage to write it well and capture my attention to the story. Great job!
mystery of the mist chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
Now that Andrew knows Rena, there's someone who cares about him. Well written!
mystery of the mist chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
I feel awful for Andy. He's only three and he's being treated so poorly. I hope things get better!
mystery of the mist chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I really enjoyed this. Looking forward to more!