Reviews for Dark! Harry: A More Likely Scenario
laraquick chapter 2 . 6/19/2017
Who needs a wand to take down your enemies when you have an accounting ledge, a sharp quill and lots of red ink on hand?
shadewatcher chapter 2 . 6/3/2017
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhaaaaaa! XD OMG that is too freaking funny! How long before Ron runs to his parents who will in turn run to Dumbldork about Harry breaking their perfect little mold. SQWEEEEEEEE! LOVE it!
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 6/3/2017
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhaaaaaa! Horribly hilarious but oooh so true. Even the most powerful of men fears the auditor. XD LOVE IT!
PotterMas chapter 2 . 3/2/2016
Please, Please continue this story! It is wonderful! Simply wonderful in all of it's evil accounting and finance glory!
PotterMas chapter 1 . 3/2/2016
This is an amazing story! I myself am on my way to be a CPA and this made the exams a little easier! I really wish this story would continue!
hpfanscs chapter 2 . 10/16/2015
I thought I recognized something familiar in those rules. Well done. I had quit a chuckle reading this.
Amanthya chapter 2 . 7/21/2015
*smirks* Sometimes, I wish canon had gone this way. 'Verse knows Harry deserved revenge on a great number of people, not of all them labeled "dark".
Kora Rubin chapter 2 . 6/10/2014
Very nice! It's hard to find good parody, but this is one!
It's a pity, it's not a not parody work with 10 K word count - I love the idea and I'm a sucker for long Dark! and Independent! Harry stories.
Thanks for sharing!
K
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 2 . 5/14/2014
I sooo want to read about Voldemort and Dumbledore's expressions when Harry gets them for whatever fraudulent things they've done over the years! Imagine Dumble's face when Harry gets him for all the years of forcing him to live with Muggles when it's probably against Lily and James' will as well as get him for forcing all the fights between the Boy-Who-Lived and He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named! And then getting the Daily Profit for illegally and unofficially coining those phrases! XD LOVE IT!
geetac chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
I like the chapters
Chloe chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
This is genius. You are a genius. I don't really have anything legitimate or constructive to say, but I thought you'd rather hear _something_.

Oh! I do have one thing. I know it's just a one-shot and all, but Ron made me really uncomfortable. I guess that he can't be as multidimensional in a one-shot, but I like to think that he's a _little_ more complicated than that... It wasn't that he was acting out of character, just a that there was a little too much exaggeration of his worst character traits.

Anyway, I love it! A very refreshing take on the dark!Harry universe. (I have previously read and, I think, reviewed chapter 1 on my ff account... but I don't often log in anymore.)

-Chloe
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
Mmm...adjustable rate mortgages...ahhhh...wait till you see what the goblins can do with a 'balloon' payment. Aunt Marge would be so envious!

Although even the goblins are envious of the way Goldman-Sachs shorted their own customers!
Cherry Seraphym chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Oooh, well done! I love the snark. Perfectly sardonic Harry here. Thanks for a fun twist :)
MadelineT chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Very amusing. I really liked it.
swedishluck chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Aah.. Financial evilness. I love goblins (Not literally).