Reviews for Dark! Harry: A More Likely Scenario
PotterMas chapter 2 . 3/2
Please, Please continue this story! It is wonderful! Simply wonderful in all of it's evil accounting and finance glory!
PotterMas chapter 1 . 3/2
This is an amazing story! I myself am on my way to be a CPA and this made the exams a little easier! I really wish this story would continue!
hpfanscs chapter 2 . 10/16/2015
I thought I recognized something familiar in those rules. Well done. I had quit a chuckle reading this.
Amanthya chapter 2 . 7/21/2015
*smirks* Sometimes, I wish canon had gone this way. 'Verse knows Harry deserved revenge on a great number of people, not of all them labeled "dark".
Kora Rubin chapter 2 . 6/10/2014
Very nice! It's hard to find good parody, but this is one!
It's a pity, it's not a not parody work with 10 K word count - I love the idea and I'm a sucker for long Dark! and Independent! Harry stories.
Thanks for sharing!
K
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 2 . 5/14/2014
I sooo want to read about Voldemort and Dumbledore's expressions when Harry gets them for whatever fraudulent things they've done over the years! Imagine Dumble's face when Harry gets him for all the years of forcing him to live with Muggles when it's probably against Lily and James' will as well as get him for forcing all the fights between the Boy-Who-Lived and He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named! And then getting the Daily Profit for illegally and unofficially coining those phrases! XD LOVE IT!
geetac chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
I like the chapters
Chloe chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
This is genius. You are a genius. I don't really have anything legitimate or constructive to say, but I thought you'd rather hear _something_.

Oh! I do have one thing. I know it's just a one-shot and all, but Ron made me really uncomfortable. I guess that he can't be as multidimensional in a one-shot, but I like to think that he's a _little_ more complicated than that... It wasn't that he was acting out of character, just a that there was a little too much exaggeration of his worst character traits.

Anyway, I love it! A very refreshing take on the dark!Harry universe. (I have previously read and, I think, reviewed chapter 1 on my ff account... but I don't often log in anymore.)

-Chloe
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
Mmm...adjustable rate mortgages...ahhhh...wait till you see what the goblins can do with a 'balloon' payment. Aunt Marge would be so envious!

Although even the goblins are envious of the way Goldman-Sachs shorted their own customers!
Cherry Seraphym chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Oooh, well done! I love the snark. Perfectly sardonic Harry here. Thanks for a fun twist :)
MadelineT chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Very amusing. I really liked it.
swedishluck chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Aah.. Financial evilness. I love goblins (Not literally).
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
"Believe me, Mr. Potter, there is nothing more scary to unpleasant relations than the knowledge that you could get them on something like tax evasion or irregularities in their accounts."

-Got that in one (especially considering the latest scandal in the US about our own tax service. Just imagine how certain DE families will be 'audited').

I love this story!
Tilly Truilio chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
It doesn't matter to me if there was "no particular plot" to this or not, it was still superbly done! I think Harry Potter, CPA, is as dark as they get, right up their with Voldemort and Dumbledore (leader of Light, my ass).

I freely admit that I'd love to see more with this 'storyline' and see Harry take down his enemies and relatives, I'd also love to see more of the interactions between Harry and the Goblins because they think surprisingly similar and their battle of wits is beyond amusing.
Schnuff chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
this is about Harry going dark...so why not ... him joining the IRS (whats more into DARK than that?)