Reviews for Dark! Harry: A More Likely Scenario
Kora Rubin chapter 2 . 6/10/2014
Very nice! It's hard to find good parody, but this is one!
It's a pity, it's not a not parody work with 10 K word count - I love the idea and I'm a sucker for long Dark! and Independent! Harry stories.
Thanks for sharing!
K
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 2 . 5/14/2014
I sooo want to read about Voldemort and Dumbledore's expressions when Harry gets them for whatever fraudulent things they've done over the years! Imagine Dumble's face when Harry gets him for all the years of forcing him to live with Muggles when it's probably against Lily and James' will as well as get him for forcing all the fights between the Boy-Who-Lived and He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named! And then getting the Daily Profit for illegally and unofficially coining those phrases! XD LOVE IT!
geetac chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
I like the chapters
Chloe chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
This is genius. You are a genius. I don't really have anything legitimate or constructive to say, but I thought you'd rather hear _something_.

Oh! I do have one thing. I know it's just a one-shot and all, but Ron made me really uncomfortable. I guess that he can't be as multidimensional in a one-shot, but I like to think that he's a _little_ more complicated than that... It wasn't that he was acting out of character, just a that there was a little too much exaggeration of his worst character traits.

Anyway, I love it! A very refreshing take on the dark!Harry universe. (I have previously read and, I think, reviewed chapter 1 on my ff account... but I don't often log in anymore.)

-Chloe
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
Mmm...adjustable rate mortgages...ahhhh...wait till you see what the goblins can do with a 'balloon' payment. Aunt Marge would be so envious!

Although even the goblins are envious of the way Goldman-Sachs shorted their own customers!
Cherry Seraphym chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Oooh, well done! I love the snark. Perfectly sardonic Harry here. Thanks for a fun twist :)
MadelineT chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Very amusing. I really liked it.
swedishluck chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Aah.. Financial evilness. I love goblins (Not literally).
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
"Believe me, Mr. Potter, there is nothing more scary to unpleasant relations than the knowledge that you could get them on something like tax evasion or irregularities in their accounts."

-Got that in one (especially considering the latest scandal in the US about our own tax service. Just imagine how certain DE families will be 'audited').

I love this story!
Tilly Truilio chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
It doesn't matter to me if there was "no particular plot" to this or not, it was still superbly done! I think Harry Potter, CPA, is as dark as they get, right up their with Voldemort and Dumbledore (leader of Light, my ass).

I freely admit that I'd love to see more with this 'storyline' and see Harry take down his enemies and relatives, I'd also love to see more of the interactions between Harry and the Goblins because they think surprisingly similar and their battle of wits is beyond amusing.
Schnuff chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
this is about Harry going dark...so why not ... him joining the IRS (whats more into DARK than that?)
Davida chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Intensely awesome take on "Harry gets a new inheritance"!
Kin Pandun chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Now I actually want more of this ludicrous little lovely. I don't think anyone has ever really cried "bullshit!" on this trope that way. It's ingenious. And now I kind of want to see a series of shorts about EvilCPA!Harry. You just know Vernon's dodgy and the Deatheaters are a financially unsound institution. Also, I'm sure Dumbledore has been overstepping his bounds.

*evil cackle*

Thanks for writing,

Kin.
M chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
OOH! Harry Potter, Foresic Accountant!

Taking down the Madoffs and Fudges of the wizarding world.
ep chapter 1 . 6/2/2011