Reviews for 4 Times Charlie Anderson Tried Bonding w his Son
Cissa The Bookworm chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I've read so many fics where Blaine's dad was horrible so I'm glad that this one had a nicer father figure! :).
ntomk chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I wasn't going to review each story individually, I was just going to send you a PM lavished with praise for all the stories...

BUT STOP MAKING ME CRY, OKAY?.. :P
Smile the tears away chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
nicely done!
ptirobo chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Oh Wow, finally a story where Daddy Anderson is not an evil bastard … I love you so much, for the description of the attempts - and the hysterical images they conjured in my very active imagination - and for the awesome Burt / Charlie parallel … PURE AWESOMENESS !
Peaceandunity chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
really well done maybe u should do a follow up with finn and noah.
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
That was so sweet! I loved it! I would love to see more moments between Blaine, Kurt, and Blaine's dad. :)
aworldofmyimagination chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Great story! I liked how you had Blaine's dad wanting to bond with Blaine instead of hating him, as he is shown doing in a lot of fanfictions, it's a nice change to see one where he's nice to Blaine!
Vickyy518 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I really like how this fanfic shows the good side of Blaine's dad, usually in other fanfictions it involves him kicking Blaine out of the house or not accepting him but this is a good change :) Amazing as always Rose ;D
scorpionika chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
That was really sweet _

Hugs!
PrinceXX chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Well i love your fanfics in general but i couldnt stop squealing about the successful father/son bonding in the end. :D i have the urge to draw drawings for some of you fanfics if you dont mind?
sirius-seriously chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Love!
Faith Valconbridge chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
super-lazy-pre-written review from Faith Valconbridge to say I read this story chapter and I liked it! 3

HappyValentina chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
nice idea for a story.

i really liked charlie anderson's reaction to the waiter's disdain. that line "you can get us a new waiter", i smiled so big.
saint.my.ass chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I can't even fav this enough. It's too sweet and amazing for words. Keep it coming, I'll be waiting :)
LGP-13 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
And once again, you achived perfection, Rose 3 honestly, great fic! I loved how you made Charlie seem a great guy even though he wasn't very accepting of Blaine and all. I'm DYING to see Blaine and his father interecting on the show! Thank you for the fic!