Reviews for The Touch
Tuume chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Very sweet. It's fun to see that though their relationship has a bit of vitrol, they really are each other's best friends in the end.
N chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Wow...it's just wow...
It's absolutely enthralling. When I finished Portal 2, I said, if I were Chell, I would DEFINITELY go back to GLaDOS. This game is so brilliant, even I felt the Stockholm Syndrome a bit.
And this, this could be the PERFECT epilogue for Portal 2. This scene, you writed is very idillic. I'm very sure that even GLados has some sort of feelings towards Chell, she's just hiding it (in the song "Want you gone" she's a little bitter about Chell leaving). This fiction is very touching (no pun intended), I'm GLad, I found it :)
N.
aquila333 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Pfft XD

For science...

*cracks up*
Demonic-Otaku chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Fifty cooperation points for me! YAY!

and this is soooo cute! x3
Niqi chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I like this a lot. And I agree that the fandom needs more GLaDOSxChell. XD
Pumpkin2Face chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Here I am trying to pick if I like Wheatley/Chell or GLaDOS/Chell better and you're just making it harder.

This was so cute! I loved it so much and really you have me wishing more people wrote for this pairing. Oh gosh...Really great story! I love it! I'm going to subscribe to you as an author 'cause it would be awesome if you keep writing GLaDOS/Chell stories.
Courtlynn D chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
This story is just chock full of cute! Well, mostly on Chell's part. GLaDOS is just being her usual self, which I must say, you have down to a T. You write GLaDOS so awesomely!
A True Radical Dreamer chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
It's about darn time someone started doing Chell/GLaDOS fiction. I mean, the game has been out for, what, a month now and there are only a handful! Valve already said that GLaDOS thought of Chell as a bad girlfriend at the end, darn it!

Keep up the good fight!
Wrothmonk chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
reviewed

now give me my 50 co-operation points!

jk though I do want those points, nice one shot although chellxglados seems a bit odd... you pulled it off well.
toraneko-chan chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Awwwww... It's cute! I like it!
Tokyo Oranges chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
This is really rather adorable :D I quite enjoyed it. :D
Kagetora no Tsume chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Yay! I can has 50 cooperation points!

This was cute. Good job!
ippa chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Eeeee!

I NEED more of this pairing in my life, platonic or romantic, I don't care!
PotterPhantomKitten chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
After all the amount of Chelley fics, I'm GLaD to see a Chell/GLaDOS friendship fic! It was cute!
morbus-rus chapter 1 . 6/3/2011