Reviews for Sebastian's Thoughts
LoverLove78 chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
Aww cute
anonymous chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
I stumbled upon this fic once again and saw you had added another chapter. I must say- the thought of Sebastian writing a poem about his love for cats is very endearing, and you seemed to capture it in the second chapter quite well.

It did fit Sebastian's image- at least the image that is obsessed with cats- and I couldn't resist smiling when I read the 'paws as soft as mittens' part. I can just picture Sebastian cuddling a cat and forgetting everything else in the world.

This was good, I'm impressed, and looking back to chapter 1- now that I read it again, it's better somehow. Nicely done- sorry for my rambling -_-
Satosen chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
cool
Satosen chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
nice
Strangershadow chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
Aww..a cute side to Sebastian! :D

"Hidden love"- so rightfully said.
AllenxEdward chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Great poem! Short, sweet, and to the point!
rockmusic14 chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
indeed, it was worth waiting for. great work, i must say. perhaps next, you could write a poem about what sebastian thinks of claude. i hope it will be as well done as this piece!

Είμαι απλώς μια σαδιστική θεριστή.(translation: i am merely a sadistic reaper.)
InvaderTaz chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
Interesting, but as said before maybe a bit more sophisticated. (I see you tried to do tis with Chp. 2)
rockmusic14 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
ah, i see. poetry? it is rather fitting. indeed, it is quite true. perhaps you could make another poem about what sebastian thinks of cats. i hope it won't bother you too much, i shall look forward to it.

i am merely a sadistic reaper.
Darknesswulf chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
I love it! Good job jazzy! I didn't know you liked Black Butler? Me and my friends plan on cosplaying it and I'm gonna be Finny! Love your work

Love, Mio
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Lol. Definitely Sebastian. Nice work.

Peace Out! _
anonymus chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Not bad, I guess. It was kinda short, and not much like Sebastian, it'd be cool if you put in some heavy, sophisticated words.

Also, when I think of poems written by Sebastian, somehow- they don't rhyme perfectly...you know what I mean? It's like- more of statements that sound poetic and majestic and happen to rhyme time to time.

But this was good:)