Reviews for Fight That Feeling
Infinite2107 chapter 1 . 1/30
I cried while reading this. The Notebook is my favorite movie, and Romione is my favorite couple, so this fanfic was perfect to me. I really, really loved it. Congratulations for writing such a beautiful story.
melove167 chapter 1 . 1/4
I thought this was going to be a funny cute one-shot but now you have me in tears and sobbing and incredibly incredibly heartbroken. I loved this. It was beautifully written but the ending made me so sad. The Notebook is one of those movies that just always gets me when I watch it and this got me too, hard. This was just perfect. Thank you.
thearmyofskank chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
My heart break reading this. it's so beautiful that i got teary eyed and this constant hurtful knot in my heart. If i ever have this kinda love story, it would be amazing. Thanks for this one dear.
chavi chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Not really cried..
But i know the feeling. its so hard..so hard..
N i have never experienced it ever.. Hope i never do..
Still i can understand.. Does it make sense
Min's awesomeness chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Sorry, this was me: Beautiful! Thanks for this brilliantly written piece! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Beautiful! Thanks for this brilliantly written piece!
ooabaznogoo chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Oh boy, I'm still crying. I wasn't expecting that.

The book was a great addition and the last page... It was so Ron.

Really great story. :)
missmaygranger chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
oh my god! I cried alright :"(
zhujian chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
"Always the tone of surprise." It really made me cry. I do think Ron is a secretly romantic guy, whereas Hermione is more practical. Good story.
Meg chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I did cry! It's was so wonderful how he kept writing all those years!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
GREAT STORY! MADE ME CRY! LOVE YOUR STORY! FANTASTIC WRITING!
Punkk Princess chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I really cried while reading this, it's amazing! I hope you'll keep writing and crushing our feels :)
FieryShadows13 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
... There is no words to describe how amazing this is.
restrictedbexuty chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I cried at the end
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Oh my gosh, that was too sad. :'( I haven't seen The Notebook, but I have seen 50 First Dates, which seems sorta similar-ish... This was such a sad ending! Great work, but so depressing...