Reviews for Tuck and Dive
Marislea chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Loved this one! It's great.
spaceman-earthgirl chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
I've read this several times because it's just so cute and well written. Loved it.
CaskettShipper chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
It's soooo fluffy, I'm gonna die!
Me chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
That was so cute and so them :)...Really touching.I loved it :D!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
"I think I'm frightened," he whispered. "What, why?" she asked, feeling her heart rate speed up even more. "If that's what happens after a kiss, I don't know what we'll be like after more." Beautiful! Please come back to Castle fanfiction again.
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Sweet story! Loved it! Want to read about the next day! And the next!
StanasUnicorn chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Awh :') their cuteness in this story made me cry :') I absolutely loved it! :)
Tony Mccarthy chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Nice But MORE WAS NEEDED
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
smile
Claire St. Marie chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Loved this as a follow-up to "Finding Her Perfect." In reading that one I forgot that I had been looking forward to reading this one. Oh, my, not disappointed, for sure. I'm falling asleep, having stayed up to finish this but really loved it. Loved both of them. A good bedtime story ; o]
AudreyJ1 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Great story!
1kaddison1 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Good grief, I was not aware that one-shots could be so great. Usually, they leave me with a feeling of incompletion but this was just perfect.

Thank you for not going the Twilight way of describing every last bit of 'perfect' muscle, skin, eyes, appearance and whatevernot but keeping it at the right degree.

What can I say, you just got it :)

Love

Kad

P.S.: It's just past midnight in my timezone, today is my birthday and you just got in the first few words in my new year :D
wellwritten chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Adored this story! Perfect!
knwho chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
3rd time reading and still, 'Wow'.

In-character, perfect setting, heartfelt revelations, the FLUFFINESS of all of it. Amazing.
moiselle09 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
such a great story! i wish this wasnt just a one-shot! you should def make a full out story from this!