Reviews for Deathly Events
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
Yes, this is the way the book should have ended! Though I still doubt the Ministry would want to do anything but punish Snape-after all, he makes such a convenient scapegoat, as Albus found out.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
Excellent chapter, especially with the good news at the end. It was good of Aurora to spread a little doubt (and the staff accepted Harry's word rather quickly, didn't they?).

Plus, if the Carrows bother her too much, Snape can come down on them like lightning-the Dark Lord has already approved her pregnancy, and might have a few words to say to anyone who made her miscarry.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
But Aurora was right, though. He couldn't continue living his life like that. He needed to let someone in.

-Yes, even if Albus wanted him to become that robot. (after all, it doesn't matter if you betray a robot, right? Or make sure an Order victory will mean that robot's death).

I had to laughed when Aurora puked on Snakeface, though. Voldie deserved it, and far more, for what he did to Charity Burbage. ("Lately, only those I could not save").

And Draco will *always* knock on that door from now on!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Very good start. At some time, I hope that Severus can let Aurora know what the truth is; it will make things easier between them, and there may well be times when she can cover for him, or help him with the fa├žade.
thestarlitrose chapter 4 . 6/7/2011
If only this was the real ending.
librarywitch chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
IF only cannon had gone that way. Fred, Remus and Severus still alive. I loved this short fictlet. Well done and very enjoyable.
LemonDropsWoolSocks chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
You ready for it! Drum roll please! Inside the mystery box is... Popsicles, a platypus, paprika, a power ranger plush, and... potpourri! Yay! Wasn't that worth the wait! Thanks for updating (fast again). This story was awesome and I look forward to many of your stories to come. Thanks again. P.S. Zebras are horses! :)
Invisible Observer chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
This was great! Of course, Aurora would go into labor during the Battle of Hogwarts. Severus told Aurora that he didn't love Lily. If that is so, why was his Patronus still a doe, like Lily's was?
JWOHPfan chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
I did enjoy it! Quite different from the rest, wonderful!
DaughterOfAres chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
AAAWWWEEE! Loved the last scene! Adorable! Snape is still snarky too! hehehe...

Oh...and the Carrows deaths... *insert evil grin here* Absolutely awesome. Very fitting. I hope it was a very long fall.

Wonderful Lan! Love this little story!
wandamarie chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
Invisible Observer chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
I hate that the pregnancy was a false alarm. I am glad that she is actually pregnant now. I hope she doesn't have a miscarriage. Why does Aurora have the last name Prince instead of Snape? I'm glad that she is trying to make Minerva and Poppy see sense about Severus' role in Dumbledore's death. I hope that in this story, Severus won't die. I want him to help raise his child. Will the child be a blonde named Angel like in some of your other stories?
librarywitch chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
Poor Severus is still serving two masters. I hope Aurora can keep the baby. Hope this doesn't end like cannon. I hated that darn book! Another well done chapter.
wandamarie chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
loving it thanks
LemonDropsWoolSocks chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
Yay! Aurora's pregnant! You said the last chapter would be Finale, but is it the final chapter? I just wondering because I really love this story and would love to see the story go on longer. Glad to see the horse thing worked. This was definitely a soon update and I loved it. I'm so happy. This time I have a virtual mystery box, but you don't get to see what's inside till the next update! Update soon and FYI if you kill Severus you will never get to know what was in the virtual mystery box. Just kidding ...that almost sounded a little dark for me. Spooky. Once again update soon (at least for the mystery box). :)