Reviews for Heroes of Arcadia : AniEarth : A Hero's Virtue 2
Rock Raider chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
Don't you think you should've told King Acorn that you ALREADY knew what it felt like?
Luminous Blane chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
NOT A FLAME, A REQUEST: It was a good series until you actually added other people's stuff into it. I just don't like the way its been turning out. Five worlds are more than enough for my tastes. you should focus more on times before that rift stuff. insert about a month of time between AHV and that rift crack, and then talk about stuff like you being Amy's mentor when the adventure took a break. Keep it simple, I guess, is what I'm trying to say. No offense to the other authors, but seldom do fics grab me like yours, and It's getting clogged by all of these extra characters. narrow it down. Heck, you should do that fic of which you spoke in a review, but don't add any arcadia stuff into it. Like I said before, keep it simple.

P.S. Two things, do you think Link would cry at the sight of what the gamecube has made of him? also, the gamemaster is a lucky bastard.
Ace Whatever chapter 3 . 12/23/2002
Great don't you think the multiple Sonic thing is going too far?Just how many Mobiuses is Arcadia gonna have when the series ends?If this is a crossover then what about the adventures in the other worlds?
ArthurEKing chapter 3 . 10/9/2002
oh come on... anthony had better not get a digimon partner now... hehehe.

yeah... get it and call it necronomicmon (that name is a UselessWeapons Inc. Trademark, you can't have it :)

but in any case, good story... too much of a good thing for my liking, but i'll get over it. hehehe.

Still need to mix it up a bit... and i noticed a little bit more description in this story over others... but still not quite enough for my personal tastes :)

i guess we'll see about the other things later-on... but until then... we'll see...

Arthur E. King
ArthurEKing chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
okay... other than the fact that a) Vegeta (among others) wree taken out of character rather badly. (although i don't much mind about vegeta, can't say i particularly enjoyed his personallity in the series :) and b) the fact that you're back in mobius defeating robotnik and rejoining families all together again... this wasn't bad at all :)

I do have to admit that joining worlds with yet another mobius, and doing the same exact thing you did in the first story (with a few minor modifications) wasn't the best move, but hey, that's a personal choice i just happen to disagree with, which really means nothing at all :)

Anyways... other than the fact that this first battle was over a little too quickly, it's pretty good. hopefully the later chapters get a little better :)

Arthur E. King
toon master chapter 3 . 8/12/2002
still looking good anthony

by the way... who's sonic_fan?

i'm letting you know ahead of time that i'm already in the process of making a sequel to Packbell’s positively perfect position, called derrick's hardest challenge. ciao
toon master chapter 2 . 8/10/2002
chapter 2 looks good.

And by the way how else am i suppose to correct my mistakes? i'm going to try to post a new chapter to packbell's positively perfect position, and to sonic and friends the kid years, before monday morning.

after that i won't be updating my stories for a week, because i'll be on vacation in alaska. please keep reveiwing my stories. thanks.
toon master chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
hey anthony, i'm confused, anti-earth? whatever gave you that idea? i think it's pretty good, i'd better keep reading this.

um i don't know how to say this but i reloaded packbell's positivly perfect position, it's no longer

read.p...yid901536

but it's now

. ?storyid903554

thanks.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/30/2002
sweet! blitzballs fun, dam djose temple dam it to hell,the fic to put it lightly it kicked some sriouse ass. anth can be really funny
Izumi Ryu chapter 3 . 4/24/2002
Cool. The anime-version of Sonic, huh? .oO(I, still, wish Ryu was there to kick some ass. lol.)
Aleh chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
... you DO realize that the weakest of the Z-fighters can effortlessly blow up planets...
Wow chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
WARNING: EGO REACHING CRITICAL MASS. EVACUATE AREA IMMEDIATELY. WARNING: EGO REACHING CRITICAL MASS. EVACUATE AREA IMMEDIATELY.

Do more!
Wayne the orc chapter 3 . 4/6/2002
Sweetness. But one thing, TK and his friends are DEAD! Fix up that plothole,Bault!
dnw chapter 3 . 4/6/2002
"Gamemaster! You've finally awaken!"

Shouldn't that be "Gamemaster! You've finally awakened!"?

Anyway, great fic. This'll keep me busy until HOA-L-