Reviews for Azure
shine lots chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I love your portrayals of Molly in many stories, and H and R are perfect, as usual, so I'd like to complement the Mother-daughter relationship between Ginny and Molly.
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
What a neat story, and romantic 'storybook' ending! :) I'm so glad I went to your page (looking for "Illumination") and saw this one...I can see how Molly making this sweater for Hermione at that [tough] time in her life would be a much-needed sign of hope for her!
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
"Molly was having to deal with raging hormones and a war against Lord Voldemort. Sometimes, she wasn't sure which was worse." Best line ever. :) I was mentally laughing... because I never laugh out loud while reading fanfics, I don't know why... Anyway, really funny line.

This was so sweet! I love how everyone knew from the start how they would end up together. Really well done.
fanohermione chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
i have a soft spot in my heart for hermione's-weasley-sweater stories. and this one, well, it was just perfect. i have no other way to describe it. it was so realistic (as realistic as a fictional story about a fictional story can be). i love the way molly is comparing ron and hermiones relationship to her own, and just knowing that they'll be together after it all. very touching. well done.
smc1214 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Hey! This is Stephanie and I have to say, this was absolutely adorable! The Weasley family has always been fascinating to me, and you grasped the importance of the sweaters perfectly. I didn't even think about Hermione receiving one but I loved the concept. I LOVE your writing style! You definitely have a romantic heart, and I loved reading it! I'll definitely be reading more. Great job Rachel! :)
Cayology chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Gorgeous. I have gone through and have been reading all your stories, you are a fantastic writer!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Aww! That was really sweet!
Anne chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I loved having Molly's point of view for this! It was the icing on top of the cake. you could have done it with just Ginny, but Molly was perfect! Look on your story Only Ron for my more detailed appraisal of your work ;)
bloodyhell-ronald chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Aww, too cute!

I always wondered when Hermione would get her first sweater, especially because Harry got his one quite quickly after he's met Molly.

And - belive it or not - I now tend to like Ginny a little more.
q.thews chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Nice story, nice Molly.

I have to have my head checked, this morning all i'm reading is RWHG and i'm even liking it... and i'm a HPHG shipper!

Ciao!
sexyalex chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Awwwwww! so sweet
DaisyGirl1123 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
This is a wonderfully written story. I fully enjoyed it and I felt that it was a real story from a book. Keep up the good wring skills.
movinggirl chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Awww, very cute! I have one suggestion though: Could you use line seperators? I was kind of confused while reading!

Thanks for writing a good, orginial one-shot!
felines chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
This is a lovely story and the plot is nothing like the cliche ones in many Ron/Hermione fanfics. I was slightly confused about the sudden time change (from HBP time to the honeymoon), but I got it after re-reading the story.

Thanks for sharing.
thlove chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
AWWW! That was so great! Lovely ending to the story!