Reviews for Midnight kitten
i love the story...i was just curious if you were going to continue it
Izanna chapter 12 . 6/11
Will there ever be any more chapters to your fanfiction cuz I really want to know it's a really good fanfiction
howlingblackwolf chapter 12 . 5/16
This is really good I wish you would update your story
alinefgs chapter 12 . 4/5
Espero que vc possa continuar tô adorando bjs
NightFreak8823 chapter 12 . 1/30
Plz continue
higgins chapter 12 . 1/11
hi this story is boss can u plz update!
volandkl08 chapter 12 . 11/18/2016
I love this. I cant wait for more please update soon
Luna chapter 3 . 11/8/2016
Chair-on is how ive always pronounced it
YamiYugiYuki chapter 12 . 10/24/2016
Please update soon, I really want to find out what happens next. This is such a good story. You've done a freat job with the repeated idea of 'harry gets turned into an animugus and found/brought by Draco/lucius or Voldemort'.

I can't wait to see where this stroy is gonig to go but whichever direction you take it I'm sure it will be interesting for me and the rest of the reader's :)

- smiles and looks over shoulder, waves and runs off laughing as a crow flies over head carrying a cat figurine -
yngoldfogee chapter 12 . 10/16/2016
Are you still around? It's been 4 1\2 years since your last update and I would love to read more on this; if you can't continue would it be possible to allow someone else to do so.
moonflower chapter 12 . 10/9/2016
umm is this story going to be updated again? since its been 4 year since the last one.
I really want to know what happens next, Its a good story
lilyflower101 chapter 12 . 10/7/2016
You will get your's Weasleys! And you too Dumbledick The Prickless Wonder!
xsam3 chapter 12 . 8/3/2016
more more please!
smytheberry is my life chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
I hate when people put much MUCH older people with teenagers it's absolutely revolting
Satan Pellegrino chapter 12 . 5/22/2016
Hi! Firstly, I LOVE your story! I'm such a sucker for panther-Harry stories... Also, I wanted to know if you needed a beta. I'm currently beta-ing for a story that needs a lot of attention, but your story is not only very amazing, but there are only a few small thing that need fixed. Just grammar things, nothing major. Can't wait for another chapter!