Reviews for Born This Way
RebellionOfTheGays71 chapter 6 . 9/8
Please find the time to continue this story, im dying to read more. Hope you update soon
Please update! Please?
LaurenKnight13 chapter 6 . 5/23
I hope so much that you find the time to continue this story. Im dying to see what happened that caused their bond, and if they will ever accept each other. Will they start to see each other a soulmates? Will they figure out a way to stop hurting each other? How did they even get like this? Sorry im rambling, but I really am excited to read more of this fic one day.
MoLez chapter 1 . 5/10
haven't started yet, but I read the summary and was like bish whaaaaaaaaaat!? Excited to read!
Wisdom chapter 6 . 4/23
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, I'm really into this and I'd LOVE if you'd update it...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
Pretty please keep writing I really love this story so far.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/15/2016
Please update! It's really good!
Maii025 chapter 6 . 11/13/2016
This story is great! Im so happy you"re still writing it! Please update soon ;) hugs from Argentina!
thisisforme7231 chapter 6 . 10/10/2016
You should update again!
kiana.long chapter 6 . 9/27/2016
I'm so glad you started this back up! You've always been one of my favorite writers and this has always been one of my favorite unfinished stories! I hope you can continue!
jenmer61977 chapter 6 . 9/22/2016
So happy to see you update this story. I missed it and look forward to more soon I hope.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/21/2016
Glad to see an update. I still remember the story, even after all this time. Very memorable. That new chapter is really good.
FabPezBerry78 chapter 6 . 9/19/2016
i love this and welcome back see you soon for the next chapter :)
momo0424 chapter 6 . 9/18/2016
This is a really good story! I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter!
gorillaZOE chapter 6 . 9/17/2016
I'm so glade you came back to this story