Reviews for A Little Unexpected
Ximena chapter 15 . 8/25/2013
Ohhhhh amazing! Write more jogan fics
Little-miss-laughs-alot chapter 15 . 1/9/2013
Awwww! Cute ending! (Btw, I've totally used baking chocolate to cover pretzels before! Everyone was like O.o) Loved the story!
HonestReviewsBiatchxoxo chapter 15 . 5/11/2012
hey,

well, your right, your not as good as Mama CP. and reading this kinda annoyed me. but your plot is so good! but EVERYONE was OOC. and when youve got such a great plot on Dalton, i wouldnt write something like this. i really liked the story line, but i dont think you did your research properly. especially about news reports and police stuff. and Logan going into 'rage mode' its just, not the way CP writes it. so if your gonna use her amazing origianl charaacters, atleast, you know, keep to them?

but other wise its good. you cna write, but i think Dalton is a little too big for you.

oh and i would of liked Logan to have done more 'saving' and like why the HELL wasnt he doing more? like there could of been millions of clues and he jsut slept. and im pretty sure it says somewhere that hes watched all of Julians movies. he doesnt know his favourite colour? no. he was so SLOW on the clues. if someone i loved was in danger, especially if theyre going to DIE i wouldnt spend time on warbler practise (make and excuse) or sleeping. its just... not plausible!

but thanks for an entertaining story!

xoxo.
redbirdsflying chapter 14 . 11/6/2011
this. story. was. so. so. good.

actually it was amazing! i cannot wait for u to update againnnn!

heartsssss!
anishaJameen chapter 14 . 11/1/2011
ADORABLE D
EmptyAuthorAccount1 chapter 13 . 9/6/2011
that was so lovely! You write logan and julian with such distinct characteristics and manners of speaking, and I love it. I"m so not ready for your story to be over :(
TheRedHatter chapter 13 . 9/6/2011
Yes write a epilogue, please! it was great
jogan4ever chapter 13 . 9/5/2011
"Remember, everyone still thin-" Logan began. But Julian threw the doors open and exclaimed, "I'm back, you sorry bastards!" before Logan could finish.

that just made me laugh so hard

and the way he acts confused afterwards

:D
anishaJameen chapter 13 . 9/5/2011
Awwwwwwww, LOVE

and YES, do an epilogue!
HurriklainesandRanebows chapter 13 . 9/5/2011
Yes, please add an epilogue!

This story is really amazing. Never stop writing! Can you please write some more Jogan after this? You are so talented, it makes JK Rowling seem like a first grader :)
AG Devyn chapter 13 . 9/5/2011
Oo no pressure or anything but an epilogue would be very interesting! Your story is great!
EmptyAuthorAccount1 chapter 5 . 8/29/2011
you write the interaction and tension between Adam and Julian really well. I feel anxious for Julian's safety!
EmptyAuthorAccount1 chapter 4 . 8/29/2011
dang I KNEW when he left the room that something bad would happen!
EmptyAuthorAccount1 chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
Logan and Julian's pet names for each other are adorable
EmptyAuthorAccount1 chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
I love the way the twins interact with Logan!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »