Reviews for Amnesia
MikeXD chapter 2 . 11/7
Good chapter i cried a lot of time because of thischapter feels like a whole new Story
The BEST fanfiction i have ever read yet! Awesomeness at its best xD!
Detective2Conan chapter 5 . 3/4/2014
Conan is CUTE I agree 100/100
Detective2Conan chapter 2 . 3/3/2014
Holy crap this is long!
Ayako Naomi chapter 6 . 11/13/2013
Its really so good,i hope you write more of stories about conan,your so talented!
Its so... i cant say it whith words,i was dreaming of a conan whith amn├ęsia this night and ...Boum! i found this fic! i love it!
Naoko over and out!
CasperxDaisyxRa chapter 6 . 9/27/2013
This was such an awesome story!
Great chapter 6 . 8/12/2013
A cute little story, although Conan was acting too OCC for my taste anyway Looking forward to more!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
what a great story love love love it
Guest chapter 4 . 7/25/2013
you are awesome with this i love it
but i have question to ask please do it if you can pleas please
the question is that can you make fanfic about conan is sick and then he and ai are being watced by the black org then gin or one of the black org people shoot a bullet on them while they are walking then running while conan was sick and ai trying to help him then conan block the bullet and protecet ai from it then she starts to take a really good care of him and help him heal then they fal inlove or something like that then they captuer whi ever tried to shoot them
im really sorry if its bad or its long but im not good at making stories or i never made one before imnew on all this fanfic thing so im really sorry my apologies
but i really loved your story! its rocks keep it up :)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
your story is really long impressive
and its awesome one i love it
ElizabethBathog chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
Awesome story and i really liked the idea that Conan can sing but is hiding it! :D Thank you for writing this! :D
kairi loves sora chapter 6 . 2/27/2013
I had been waiting for this chapter for a long time. I'm actually sick right now so all I can really do is watch tv and read. When I saw this I nearly jumped up and down on my bed. (Well I did which made me very dizzy). I love the parts with Hattori and Ai about calling them by their first names. So cute the tummy sounds and the tickling. Lol. Really love this story and hope you keep writing more. Good luck for that and see ya.
Loyal DC Fan chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
I have to say that though the beginning isn't making sense and I didnt like it the slightest, the ending is really good that I'm giving you a seven star as your score while it's the toP.
Loyal DC Fan chapter 5 . 12/8/2012
I agree with u that Conan is cute.
Echo chapter 6 . 12/7/2012
LOVED IT! and Great explanation about conans past witht he singing. Very nice. I enjoyed the little chat he and Ai-chan had. Love the fact you had him prove to Agasa how much he means to Conan. Very Great Story granted it took me forever to read but loved and enjoyed Every second. Thanks so much for and awsome read. Keep up the great work.