Reviews for Caught
SoulEffect chapter 8 . 4/24
Well that was an interesting read and I love the concept of time travel.
Great job so far, I'm looking forward to reading more. :)
SillehKitteh chapter 1 . 4/23
I really want to know what will happen next! !
Yay chapter 8 . 1/20
Updates! I've been waiting so long for one for this story! Your writing is excellent and you capture tifa and Vincent so well! Love it! Please carry on with this.
Kimmik777 chapter 8 . 1/7
Hope there is an update soon! Love it!
LilyAllure chapter 8 . 12/8/2014
Ah! This is so exciting! I can't wait to read more! I hope Tifa and Vincent have a happy ending though.
keep up the good work! I think you write very well.
Taquiner chapter 8 . 12/7/2014
Absolutely fascinating... Can't wait for more!
Numinous-Alqua chapter 8 . 12/6/2014
Soooo sweet! I missed this story! It's so tragic and beautiful!
varee chapter 8 . 12/5/2014
So she's not coming back, then. I wonder when will the jumping stop, if ever...
Looking forward to another chapter! You wouldn't believe how happy I was with today's update. :)
Cheers,
Varee
Lilly Winters chapter 7 . 12/3/2014
Do I Want you to continue? Yes. Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! I really hope you do! This is too good a story to abandon!
Lilly Winters chapter 5 . 12/3/2014
Great story so far. There were some distracting errors in this chapter. Nothing major, just thought you'd like to know :) Don't listen to all of the people giving you a hard time for the Time Concept. It is your story and you can do as you please. If they do not like it, no one is forcing them to read it. I am very glad you decided to pick the story up again. I literally squealed when I received the email saying there was an update; after all of these years and I have not forgotten :)
varee chapter 7 . 12/2/2014
Are you really back? I tried pinching and cold water and I still seem not to wake - so maybe it IS true.
I completely forgot what this story was about and so had to re-read from the start. Looks like the second try makes me love it all the same, if not stronger.
So many possibilities! The Vincent here and Vincent there. Will they somehow twist and blend into each other? Or is the original timeline only for show and perhaps an empty comeback Cloud might have?
Love absolutely everything about this fic, even the ridiculous duality of Tifa first swearing then only hinting at the "f" word in the second(first?) chapter.
Please - more!
Cheers, Varee
The-Living-Shadow chapter 6 . 7/21/2014
Just pointing out, Hojo was NOT the only one interested in creating super humans: Aerith father professor Gast was also involved.
Just saying, the only reason he left Shinra was because he found out about Jenova not being a real Ancient, and also because he actually found a real living one: Ifalna (whom he later fell in love with, thus Aerith being born).
(Though this is a guess) Sephiroth was around 7 or 8 when Gast left...
just pointing out, now that hojo is gone...he's going to have alot more security and work to do, so he probably wouldn't have the time to research further into the ancients and fine Ifalna. Though I'm happy Hojo is dead...the future is now changed, and Gast may just infact end up being the father of Sephiroth instead of Hojo...and Aerith may not even be born.
hhh chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
soooooooo intriguing and interesting. The tifa/vincent pairing is far much better than lucrecia/vincent pairing. I just hope that square enix will pair him with Tifa and use this story of yours, because honestly your story is more entertaining than the real one about vincent in final fantasy. Just continue with it, good luck, :)
Varna chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
It so frustrating not been able to say what you feel, poor Vincent.
lapaxlove chapter 6 . 8/4/2013
Very interesting fic,I love the interaction between Tifa & Vincent. will you still continue?