Reviews for The Midnight Masque
Zakeraz chapter 1 . 1/19
This first chapter seems interesting. There's always fun to have when a head honcho is absolutely bonkers. Let me see where this bundle of crazy goes.
Annonimous4862 chapter 35 . 1/19/2013
It's all so delightful nonsensical and utterly mad. He's mad she's mad everyone is so completely mad. I love it.
FellowNrd chapter 13 . 11/3/2012
Socialist? Marxist? I'm amazed they even have these words. Marxist in particular because Marx Doesn't exist in this world. And Socialist. They don't even have Capitalist. Alegasia is your standard medieval fantasy world where They are at best a mercantile society.
Nitpicking aside this story is really fantastic and its fun to see the internal dialogue of Murtagh, and the insanity of Gabaltoriax
Agas Spenjahgra VII chapter 4 . 3/23/2012
Awesome story :D I'm glad you thought the Eldunari is a fail cop out too. Also liked what Murtagh thinks of Eragon being Brom's son. Hero cannot be tainted by bad blood indeed.
Owltalon chapter 35 . 3/15/2012
Hehe chapter was pretty depressing but if all the chapters were happy then it'd be pretty boring after awhile! He you can update soon.. But take your time if need be.
Restrained.Freedom chapter 35 . 3/5/2012
This IS depressing. It has been since the beginning.

It is so well written that I have been compelled to read it anyways...

But I am not certain how much longer I can survive the utter misery you have concocted.

A Ghost Who Walks chapter 34 . 2/18/2012
Wow. This is one of the best stories I have ever read. Your style...it's confusing, yet wonderful. I love the...cynical, sardonic, elegant feel to it. I believe that two words sum up this masterpiece perfectly:

Maddeningly delightful.

I love being confused, and your story is like...a moonlit run. Maddeningly delightful. It's just so amazing. You really should consider writing and publishing a story of your own. I see parallels with Morzan's relationship with Selena. Poor Murtagh is obsessed. Thanks for writing so well!
Owltalon chapter 34 . 2/5/2012
pretty good chapter! but yeah, I thought it was a bit much info too..

anyways, please update soon! :D
Writer of the North chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Well you did really portray him as mad. By any chance do you play Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion? I couldn't help but think this seemed rather in line with the Shivering isles.
Restrained.Freedom chapter 34 . 2/3/2012
Well, I wish you could just confide in me who is who and where...

Is Arya inside the crystal? And who is in there with her?
IronMikeTyson chapter 34 . 2/3/2012
This chapter explains a lot. So I like it very much. I agree with you thoughts on Jane Eyre. I remember doing it for a school exam. A boring, uneventful, book.
Witchy Pixie chapter 34 . 2/3/2012
The plot thickens...

You do info-dumps marvelously well.
Owltalon chapter 33 . 1/22/2012
sorry I haven't had time to read an review your last three chapters until now..

anyways they have been awesome!

hope you can write more soon! :D

but I understand if you don't as school takes up a lot of time I know.. /
Your mother chapter 32 . 1/11/2012
Are you TRYING to make everyone in the inheritance cycle go crazy? Also, it's really funny when I read this, then switch back to inheritance, which I'm reading for the second time, because I think, why isn't everyone psycho and why aren't arya and murtagh having sex?
IronMikeTyson chapter 33 . 1/10/2012
WTF? Totally confused as to what has happened to Arya here. I'm not sure about the use of terms such as 'gay'. But whatever.