Reviews for Black Magic
GoldenFireFox chapter 7 . 5/5
So... is this the end or just on hiatus?
charm13insomnia chapter 7 . 2/11
great fic I really hope it will be continuing
jupimako chapter 7 . 9/30/2014
I really want to read more of this series. It's great!
Sora the Taske chapter 7 . 5/19/2014
I'm still trying to get over the how Dudley/Harry sharing things... it's just too weird... I'm really hoping he has Harry reverse it (and have Harry be able to figure that out). It's really messing with my brain.
Kittens Kat chapter 7 . 2/9/2014
VERY GOOD! MORE PLEASE! THANK YOU!
ibterismith50 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
I hope you plan to finish? Thanks
Thespurgin chapter 7 . 9/2/2013
Itching for an update on this. This proved to be far better than I expected considering the materials base.
RaspberryTroll chapter 7 . 11/13/2012
I love this story!
Interested chapter 7 . 10/11/2012
Interesting take on the HP/GW crossover.
Final Nargle Invoker Luna is awesome.
But I'm kind of hoping that Harry's magic rubberbands itself back into him.
Dudley isn't meant for magic.
on the an chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Hmmm... I suspected as much.
Just a few awkward phrases.
mabidiso chapter 7 . 9/15/2012
Oh, my. Just...wow. You sure know how to pack a whollop. Your Heero is everything I could have ever dreamed or wished for. His POV, his voice, his gestures and expressions, the way he moves, the way others perceive him, just everything is utterly perfect. I couldn't love the scene of Heero and Harry first meeting anymore than I do. Loved every bit of it. The details make it so incredible, like Heero's fleeting feeling of losing something when he killed those guards, like Harry noting the changing sounds and light as night fell, like all the colors, scents, sounds, and encounters with quirky people. LOVED Heero's encounter with the party girl, and then later Dorothy's attempt at distraction or whatever that was. Dorothy's comment to Harry, the softening of her eyes and Dudley's murmer of harems was spectacular. This is a truly magical chapter. Really, really like the different feelings and sensations Harry and Dudley have about magic. So, if Dudley really doesn't like having magic, can Harry take back his sharing, or is it a done deal and Harry will have to help Dudley acclimate? And for heaven's sake! If Heero doesn't believe in magic after witnessing a person appear out of thin air before his own eyes, and then being teleported himself to another location...sheesh. Can't WAIT to see what Harry's going to do to prove magic to Heero. Harry and Heero make a fun team. Thank you soooooo much for this new chapter.
Cristalake chapter 7 . 9/2/2012
LOL! I never realised it befor ebut Fremch endearments really are weird! Mon choux, ma puce, mon poussin, petite crotte. HA! Translated, these really are midly offensive! ;p
Annoying Little Twit chapter 7 . 9/2/2012
Getting Heero to believe in magic... Good luck *snort* :)

ALT
killing u with umbrellas chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
Loved it. And Dorothy is crazy awesome :D
Guest chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
Every time Harry says or thinks 'Mum Petunia' I just wanna punch him in the guts so hard. :D He just *sounds* like he's saying 'Mummy' in a baby voice, I don't know why.