Reviews for Violin
Brooke chapter 1 . 2/3
Loved It!
KathPetrova.Diary chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
OMG I really love this story! So beautiful and all the parts fit good together. Amazing job!
Lord Sanguine chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
This was very well written. Update soon please.
HilsonMarvey27 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
This was ADORABLE! I LOVE IT! I would love it if you wrote a sequel where the gang finds out again! That would be hilarious and adorable! Either way, this is AMAAAAAZING!~
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I enjoyed that so much! It was awesome!
SwarleySparkles chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
This is so sweet!
AJ1123 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I loved it. You really made it believable and very sweet. I didn't stop smiling the entire time. :)
Sunshine and Chocolate chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I love the ending about setting a new record!
Gilaine chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
This read very clearly, great humour. I do like how you've portrayed Robin. I wish they'd put those two togther but it won't happen. Good luck with future fics. :-)

PS - I know it's cheeky of me to say, but I'm sure there is a sequel hiding here. ;-)
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Wonderful!
littleblackneko chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Love it! I've always enjoyed stories about his violin, and this was the best 1 I've seen, especially cuz of all the Barney/robin!
modernxxmyth chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
This was wonderful! Very sweet.
deeplyshallow chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I am so happy to see that I'm not the only Wicked author migrating to the himym section.

...and I feel this is probably betraying my fandom but you HAVE to write more himym fic. This was so wonderfully in character and it made me laugh (which I feel is almost a necessity in fics about a sitcom) and also it was barney/robin with a happy ending which makes it automatically awesome.

So yeah write more :)
Sabsi13 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
LOVE IT :D

this is so in character and perfect and so many more fantastic things :)

seriously, you definitely got a talent to write this pairing!

and the whole plot with barney's unfulfilled childhood dream is soo sweet ;)

thank you for sharing this brilliant piece of writing )

keep up the great work!
rumpleswagskin chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
OMG I love this! Great job :D Please write more!