Reviews for Violin
casey and lily fan chapter 1 . 2/15
OMG I really love this story! So beautiful and all the parts fit good together. Amazing job!
Lord Sanguine chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
This was very well written. Update soon please.
HilsonMarvey27 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
This was ADORABLE! I LOVE IT! I would love it if you wrote a sequel where the gang finds out again! That would be hilarious and adorable! Either way, this is AMAAAAAZING!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I enjoyed that so much! It was awesome!
SwarleySparkles chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
This is so sweet!
bobkitty1123 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I loved it. You really made it believable and very sweet. I didn't stop smiling the entire time. :)
Sunshine and Chocolate chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I love the ending about setting a new record!
Gilaine chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
This read very clearly, great humour. I do like how you've portrayed Robin. I wish they'd put those two togther but it won't happen. Good luck with future fics. :-)

PS - I know it's cheeky of me to say, but I'm sure there is a sequel hiding here. ;-)
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Wonderful!
littleblackneko chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Love it! I've always enjoyed stories about his violin, and this was the best 1 I've seen, especially cuz of all the Barney/robin!
modernxxmyth chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
This was wonderful! Very sweet.
deeplyshallow chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I am so happy to see that I'm not the only Wicked author migrating to the himym section.

...and I feel this is probably betraying my fandom but you HAVE to write more himym fic. This was so wonderfully in character and it made me laugh (which I feel is almost a necessity in fics about a sitcom) and also it was barney/robin with a happy ending which makes it automatically awesome.

So yeah write more :)
Sabsi13 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
LOVE IT :D

this is so in character and perfect and so many more fantastic things :)

seriously, you definitely got a talent to write this pairing!

and the whole plot with barney's unfulfilled childhood dream is soo sweet ;)

thank you for sharing this brilliant piece of writing )

keep up the great work!
rumpleswagskin chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
OMG I love this! Great job :D Please write more!
FlappieDungeon chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Awh. This is super sweet. :D The fact that she knew about him letting her win the race makes me squee with delight.

And the reasons as to why they dated each other? It was so sweeeeeet. I just went Awwwwwwwwwwwww continuously.

Btw, I absolutely love fics that involve Barney and violins. I adore them. Great job. If my opinion matters. Hee. :D