Reviews for A Wary Understanding
I like Jack and Clone-Jack. I don't like vampires. I don't want to like this. But yeah, Jack's just that cool.
It puzzled me that you didn't mention his black-ops days, though you obviously had him count on some of those skills.
When I read the summary, I really thought this would be about making an alliance with the werewolf pack. I was surprised when they weren't even mentioned. But then, I only barely know Twilight from the few fan fics I got curious enough to read.
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 3/1
Interesting. A bit over the top with all the crossovers, but a fun read none-the-less. :)
Syraku chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
I will crush you with the awesome power of Jason Mamoa.
Monki-Neko chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
luv the ending tho i would love to see a short continuation of this
HopefullyNot chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Heehee. Yeah! Go Jack! xD
Ghostwriter71 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Haha, excellent! A wonderful story. My only dislike is that it was so short. Yes, I know: such a cliche and shallow review. I apologize. But sometimes, what else can you say? So I repeat: Excellent story.
Shadow Nashira chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Stumbling across this story was a pleasant surprise. I seldom read crossovers with Twilight that does it enough justice - the writer usually ends up bashing Edward or Bella. Jack and Edward are perfectly in character, and it's fascinating to imagine Jack in Forks, with the Cullens warily regarding him as a wild card.

I would love to see this continued, but this stands very well on its own as well.
Live-Laugh-Love-Till-The-End chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I Like where its going! ]
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Awesome crossover story, I loved how you played it all out -