Reviews for Where You Used To Be
ds chapter 16 . 5/7/2014
god she better not fuck dimitri!

Adrian is awesome, but im alittle disappointed that he didn't use a condom and knowing it was her first time...and Adrian drinks all the time soooo how many girls has he fucked without a condom...I wonder how many kids he has...but the type of girls would probably hunt his ass down and get money out of him or try to make him marry them...I don't know
dsjfkl chapter 15 . 5/7/2014
funny he said "tell me about your daughter" and she didn't tell him anything about her just some shit that had happened
dfjk chapter 12 . 5/7/2014
Really? I have a kid so UM... She better not fuck up things with Adrian
Guest chapter 22 . 10/25/2013
please continue I read ur story atleast 50mtimes pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee update don't leave us at a cliffhanger!
Guest chapter 22 . 6/15/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOO!don't get me wrong im a huge rose/dimitri fan but in this storys case plz let adrian win rose not only do they have a daughter who deserves her real father but Adrian hasn't done anything wrong so plz wen u end this story which I fucking love let adrian win rose!btw ur an amazing writer plz update asap!
AussieGirl16 chapter 22 . 11/4/2012
love it please update soon
Miranda.Mellark.Belikov chapter 22 . 7/10/2012
STUPID DICKITRI! (a nickname for stupid ass dick head Dimitri). Oh he makes me sooo angry. If he really loved her he would let her move on and be. Like come on man grow up! Rose better tell Adrian and they better get married and be happy. Maybe Dimitri will die? Just kidding but amazing story so far, update soon:)
Miranda.Mellark.Belikov chapter 17 . 7/10/2012
God damnit Rose. STOP FUCKING WITH DIMITRI! Ugh, Adrian is perfect for her and Dimitri is annoying and stupid and needs to stop now! Grrr. -_- On a better note this story is amazing and can't wait to finish reading it! Oh and Rose and Adrian better end up together or I am going to throw a fit. But awesome story anyways:)
Mrs. Rosa Belikov chapter 22 . 12/21/2011
Nice story. Keep writing it please
tweeeeetybird chapter 12 . 9/3/2011
awww that poor girl. her hearts breakin n she cant do anything to stop it.
tweeeeetybird chapter 10 . 9/3/2011
awww that poor girl!
tweeeeetybird chapter 9 . 9/3/2011
awww that poor girl!
tweeeeetybird chapter 7 . 9/3/2011
oh hell noooo! WHOAAA! hahahaha
tweeeeetybird chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
lmao luved the endin of the chappie.
zen2010 chapter 22 . 9/3/2011
Hey is this goin to b a dimitire nd rose story...if really bc i love her nd A together...