Reviews for That Awful Boy
hope to see more soon!
poor severus's nerves are so bad! like the story!
animefreak728 chapter 26 . 9/5
For some reason the site put my last review as "Guest" even tho I was logged in. Weird.

So, yeah, this one was me:

This was simply enjoyable. Feels nice to see them somewhat getting along. Their banter is fun. :)

And Harry walking in on Snape and Lupin was fucking hilarious. I just imagined walking in on my teachers and felt so bad for him. Didn't stop me from laughing though. XD

SkyeMoor chapter 26 . 9/4
Ah, relaxing via blackmail. Such a slytherin thing.
Loved this story. Hope updates are more regular.
Pun Queen chapter 6 . 9/3
"He'd sleep on the couch for eleven hours straight, eat his weight in toast, drink enough coffee to send someone into cardiac arrest, and stew in self-loathing until September rolled in and he could hate everyone else, instead."

Okay that's me too though
I liked that little bantering there at the end! Great job! I
Good chapter and quite the surprise at the end.
I just came across this amazing story and could not stop reading. Thank you so much !
anaxjune chapter 16 . 8/2
Hi! I wanted to let you know that your story really touched me. Itsakmost painful to read through Severus POV because of raw feelings and restrained emotions. Youve done a wonderful job at that.
The only thing that was bugging me was the seriously faulty logic of Lupin and Arthus, when they sort jump to some hypothetical abused children SS might have missed. I felt it to be very dismissive and unfair - he is not the only teacher at school, and, as harry proves, nobody there ever gives a fuck about abuse. So what im trying to say is that Lupin and Weasley attitude do not really match the social make up of society.
Im waiting desperately for the development of SS/RL relationship, i can just feel how satisfying it will be)
enahma chapter 24 . 7/23
Your portrayal of Snape really makes sense. He is without doubt a seriously damaged (not only flawed) person with a solid personality disorder (antisocial? borderline? both is a good explanation of his character) - that much is clear even from the books. You "only" made it really tangible. I really like that here Severus' skills of Occlumency stem from his instinct to dissociate (not a rare phenomenon in cases of child abuse - sexual abuse mostly), and not from his intellectual capabilities. (Do you study psychology for a chance?) I've been following your fic for a while, but from now on I decided to even review it, because it deserves that. Thank you for sharing.
SkyeMoor chapter 24 . 7/19
Somehow, I think this Snape would have been noticed a bit earlier by Harry. I mean, this is really riding the ragged edge of "Person who should be dealing with children in any capacity"
SilentIntrovert chapter 24 . 7/18
I’m hoping we get an answer soon. It feels like we are experiencing drama, without knowing why.
Poor him.