Reviews for Dirge of Emerald
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 10/31/2014
well for a genius snape is not very observant
Ash Cassidy's Maker chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
A fat dumbledoor would look like Santa. It kinda makes sense actually. I'm gonna go away and die of laughter. Your fic just made my day so thank you.
NecromancyWitch chapter 15 . 8/27/2014
...
marthapreston4 chapter 12 . 8/20/2014
okay you had me but now I cant do that its a horrible plot device and I read anymore
fanficfantasies chapter 3 . 6/7/2013
Thank you, thank you, thank you! Someone finally said it! You do not know how many times I've thought to myself "Come on Harry, embrace your inner Slytherin!" For someone to actually say it... a dream com true. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
ChocCoatedBananas chapter 15 . 6/2/2013
Your story is AMAZING! Please keep writing it! Please?
NikiSpade chapter 8 . 10/6/2012
MY B-DAYS THE 27 OF JULY
Rachelme177 chapter 6 . 6/12/2012
Snorting floo powder ... a new level of brilliance!

Just noticed this is H/D, which I don't normally read, but I'm going to keep going just this once because the writing is so amazing.
Rachelme177 chapter 5 . 6/12/2012
Wonderful chapter. I love your idea that Harry would panic and try to hide the letter, and the way he's tracking the changes. It's very original, which makes it that much better.

One slight nit-pick - why would Dobby have the letter? 14 years ago he was the Malfoy family house-elf. How would Lily even have access to Dobby, and how could she be certain he could get the letter delivered on time?

OH - don't want to forget to mention that your Albus is great, too. Way to help Harry, Headmaster!

Rachelme
Blake2020 chapter 3 . 3/30/2012
Blake2020 chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Broken.is.my.name chapter 15 . 2/28/2012
Madame, I hope you re-write quickly! :D I enjoyed the 14 chappies and hope you re-post soon. :D
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 15 . 2/22/2012
Looking forward to the rewrite!
All Nightmare Long chapter 15 . 2/22/2012
Nice! But is it wrong that I love when Harry and Snape hate each other...? Can't wait to see the rewrite.