Reviews for Eona: the last dragoneye
Psyka chapter 14 . 8/4/2013
Wow awesome please update again soon
Guest chapter 14 . 7/22/2013
Please write the next chapter you left me on a cliff hanger
Lmb111514 chapter 14 . 7/16/2013
This is great so far, poor Ido though, I think he really has changed...:( Well, please update again soon!
DragonsStories chapter 14 . 7/8/2013
I love the new chapter! It is so good :) good job resolving the issues you were having. This sounds great and I am looking forward to more very soon! Keep it up! Also, interesting idea with the new Dragoneyes.
DragonsStories chapter 12 . 7/4/2013
When are you going to update? It has been forever! Please come back soon, I love this story!
DragonsStories chapter 13 . 6/16/2013
So far this is awesome! I love it! I like the OOCness you have added, it is a refreshing change. The story is intriguing and it makes me want to read more. I love Ido and would be happy to see him and Eona get together. When I read the end of Eona I cried because I was so unhappy with the ending. Keep up the good work and please please update soon!
Netsu chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
I'm lovin it keep goin update please!
fan of the books chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
I love the book so far. Keep writing please.
Psyka chapter 13 . 1/8/2013
What that's it come on your better then that now update for real -_- i like your story don't disappoint me again
ShortSpiracy chapter 13 . 1/6/2013
Oh my gosh, I love this soo much. You captured Alison's vibe very well. Amazing job. Please, write more.
Katlin Dragoon chapter 13 . 1/2/2013
you could always get Eona and Kygo alone in a room or Cabin or something like that but keep up the good work love this story
Lulucaa chapter 13 . 1/2/2013
I need the next chapter!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/3/2012
make more connected to this! cliffhangers r annoying
Ebru Gunduz Lestrange chapter 11 . 7/16/2012
well daaaaaamn I LOVE that hunky man Ido rules update soon thank you
david chapter 10 . 5/12/2012
when is the next chapter?