Reviews for Not So Great Escape
Borg chapter 1 . 5/9
Wtf was this crud...pure drivel
Rebmul chapter 1 . 3/22
that was cute
I doubt you'll ever read this but here goes. I very much doubt the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder would allow Harry to write to Fleur. He is extremely controlling of Harry's life after all. I find it awfully ultraconvenient that Hagrid forgot to tell Harry how to get to platform 9 3/4 and to have Molly Weasley walking around Kings Cross Station's muggle side asking where it was loudly enough for Harry to hear her. I was under the impression that the magical world was supposed to be secret from the muggles. That quite easily smells of a set up. And the one most likely to arrange that was the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder himself. Why yes, I do consider Dumbledore a brainless bearded wonder blunder. Just how much of a moron do you need to be to simply assume you know everything? After seeing the wound on Harry's forehead, he did nothing to remove the soul fragment. He consulted no one. He asked no other race if they could safely. Then he made either his biggest blunder or his greatest act of betrayal of the Potter's sacrifice. He deliberately placed Harry in an abusive home after being warned it was abusive by his deputy headmistress. He then made damn sure Harry HAD to stay there by throwing his godfather in Azkaban without a trial and insuring he would never get one. So why fans of the HP books lionize him is well beyond me. Harry really should've runaway from Britain following the end of first year. I mean, bringing that Stone into A SCHOOL as bait to lure the shade of the dark lord into attempting to get it was worse then moronic! Let us suppose Riddle did get the stone and his body, how many muggle borns, half bloods and blood traitors would have to die before Riddle was once again reduced to the form of a wraith? How many teachers are expendable in the fight to do that once he does have a body again? Would the ministry even tell the muggle born students parents that their child is dead and why he/she died? Keep in mind they didn't tell Hermione's about the Troll in first nor about her being petrified in second. So why would they tell them after Riddle returned and murdered both students and staff? In this story where Harry met Fleur the summer before the start of that farce the tri-wizards. Had Harry had any brain cells left by then it was the perfect opportunity to ask Mr. Delacour to get him asylum in France and escape both Dumbles control and the abusive home life with the Dursley's. It throw one mega sized spanner in the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder's plans. And yes absolutely, he is brainless! He had five or six years to train Harry to fight, win and survive the battle with Riddle. However, he did nothing at all useful in all that time. Looking at Riddle's life doesn't count as useful training for anything but martyrdom. Thus making Dumbledore absolutely fucking the most useless mentor in history!
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 2/12
I always like Harry/Fleur pairings. I think the two have a lot in common: both are ogled like sideshow exhibits; both tend to be blamed for things that are not their fault; and both are frequently "courted" by people who want something from them - usually something to which they have no right.

Both Harry and Fleur also seem to be very family oriented, although for different reasons. Fleur feels safe and loved within her family, the only place where she can be herself without having to worry about whether her allure is "leaking." It must be tiring to always be concentrating on keeping a lid on that when around others.

Harry has never known the love and safety of a true family who just love him because he's their child. The Weasleys (when they're "good" Weasleys) do their best; however, there are always dangers and other issues, and he is never truly able to completely drop the emotional "bunker" he has built to protect himself. Then there's Ginny, the BWL worshipper, staring at him like men stare at Fleur. Being in a huge family, too, in that too-small Burrow ... there is never any real privacy. That would make me very irritable, as I am accustomed to peace and quiet in my home.

Yes, I think Harry and Fleur would make a nice pair of loving, gentle homebodies.
Sadhaka chapter 1 . 2/1
Beautiful story. Wish it was a full story.
AstralGemini chapter 1 . 1/4
i love this sweet and fluffy one-shots
kizouku Monkey D Luffy chapter 1 . 8/21/2017
please turn this into long fic its amazing and i need more
Hoegh chapter 1 . 7/30/2017
Still one of my harry/fleur stories though yours have a very funny plot with the hole escape thing
brachiosaurus chapter 1 . 1/3/2017
the epilogue seems rushed but other than that, this fic is gold
xNaruHina chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
That was a very, very sudden epilogue. It almost disrupted the story. Other than that, the story was amazing! I love how they met and fell in love, it was definitely unique.
draco122 chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
an awesome story highly enjoyable
Draco122
dvilleza chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
d'awww this is adorable
ElementalMaster16 chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
pretty interesting fic! a nice way to get them together i think :)
Ariadne Venegas chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
I love it!

At last Fleur waited for Harry to grow up! I knew they could be good together!
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
jeje este fanfic esta genial!
nada mal! me gusto tanto el principio como el final! :D