Reviews for Crazy Girl
Francesca Salazar chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Great :)
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
OhMyFreakingGoshBellatrixMad eWafflesYESYESYES. I'm crying. Because I'm laughing. Because the waffles. WIN.

"Maybe Bellatrix ought to talk Luna sometime. The two crazies might get along." This line just sent my muse in so many directions. I want to do something with this. Desperately. But I don't have time; this is why I'm supposed to be writing Druna right now! (By chance, have you written anything with Bellatrix and Luna interacting? I don't have time to search your massive fic list but now have the urge to read something like this...)

"Well, I think as long as I'm here, I might as well take the opportunity to make some new friends." Oh, Luna. I don't even know what to say, but I completely love this line.

""People tell me that a lot," Luna repeated, "but look at me and look at yourself, and who's happier?"" I was quite literally cheering Luna on at this point. You tell him!

You've so perfectly captured the side of Luna that reminds me of myself here, which I love – that part that makes the best of anything, that innocent part that's quite happy being innocent, no matter what other people think. Gorgeous.

And I love Draco – especially his mental argument at the end there, and the last line is so perfect!

This is precisely what I was looking for. Thank you.

I can't believe that this is your first Draco/Luna, either. You have no learning curve at all, do you? Wonderful.
still burning bridges chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Is it bad that I'm grinning like a - forgive me - crazy girl right now? Because it if is...call me the Devil. This is amazing.
Eirinn Croi chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Ooh, this was really good! Exactly the kind of thing I was looking for :) You wrote Luna really well, I always have trouble with her :) Great job, I really enjoyed it!
WiLd.iNDigO chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Hi! Just wanted to tell you that I suspect someone stole your story under the title: crazy boy, crazy girl.
ACCOUNT DELETED00000 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I've read all your Drunas, and even though I'm a hard core Drastoria shipper, I *gulp* am starting to take a liking to this pairing!
Mittenzs chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
I love this!
JustAnotherCrazyMind chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Uhmm, reviewing so I can put it on my Favourites list(? oh, yeah, and to let you know, that even if I hadn't read any of Harry Potter's books or watched a film, I'm now a kind of a "delayed fan" of it, actually, fan of Draco/Luna, thanks for Fanfiction, and you're helping to increase that fanatism. And I've also added you as my first Favourite author, I've already faved 3 or so fics of yours, and commented.
xCharlie-Groupiex chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I found this captivating, in character, and sweet. I love both characters so it's always really important for them to be in character when I read Draco-Luna pieces, and that wasn't a problem for you in the least, so bravo :) Truly a delightful little oneshot. I really hope you'll write more of them together in the future !

xox Sacha
LadyLilyAshley chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Wow this was really good! At first I was a little worried at how adamant Bellatrix was to feed Luna although I realized that was more of a way to punish Draco. Once Draco and Luna started interacting though it was really good. I've never seen Luna act vulnerable in the slightest way and I liked that you showed that. I also like Draco's revelation at the end, very important to his character. Favorite lines: "What should I tell Lovegood she is being served?" "Waffles." "Why are they purple?" "I put in blueberries." HA! Bellatrix making blueberry waffles? Hilarious! Keep it up!

P.S. I think Luna's voice was spot on!
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Lol I read all of these in opposite order...XD

Coolness, nice job! :D
Catatonic Muse chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Okay, you're right. Druna is a cute pairing.

You did a lovely job with this fic! Interesting characterization of Bella...
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I can see how you had fun writing this; it was fun to read! I especially liked Bellatrix being touchy about her cooking :)
RootsOfAHotelWindow chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
That was adorable! I liked Bellatrix more in some of your other stories though. Luna's wisdom is so sweet, I loved the line 'You're only seventeen, after all.' Well done.
Chasingstormshadows chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
He killed the mouse! That was heartless. :( But all in all, good :)