Reviews for Theories Of Relativity
Mitana chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
I really like this idea. Enjoyed how they are both (okay, especially Ryan) a bit intimidated by Kate just being herself. I also love your descriptive writing. Loved this:

There was, in fact, an elephant in the room - that one was pretty obvious. It made him absently wonder who was the clown.

I hope you are planning to finish this.
DarkRedWillow chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
I really love that story! It's so different from the others, and really well written :) I really hope you plan on finishing this eventually because I really, really want to see Castle's pov...
LadyAilith chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
I'd love to read the Castle viewpoint and back story...Please consider finishing this story. Thank you so much for sharing your work.
Questioning.Silence chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
Wonderful story so far. I love the dialogue, especially how things don't necessarily run smoothly at first. Looking forward to the next chapter.
emletish chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
this is just lovely. it's elegantly written and both javi and kevin were very IC. I too, regularly want to hug kevin ryan! but never more so than after reading this! this is very well written and i can't wait for the next bit
DetectiveBen chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
An Interesting Chpt I love the reflection Please continue It's definitely an angle no one has explored
Duck Life chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
As always, amazing. Love the backstories and R/J. Update soon!
cajun panda chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
I am really enjoying this. Please keep writing!
Taly-chan chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
Loved it. Loved your Kevin, loved your Jenny. Only thing I regret, is that it seems you don't plan to write a Lanie?

Awesome story.
Spookykat chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
You left it there...AGAIN? JUST WHAT?

Sorry for the caps-lock attack...just wasn't expecting that.

I love your Ryan, as well...and I love the idea of the whole "adoption" thing. So awesome. *Eaerly awaiting next chapter*
Spookykat chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
So I just finished the finale and this was exactly the fic I needed. I loved the backstory on Esposito and Beckett's first meeting, and I love your Esposito voice. Don't leave us hanging too long! I'm on pins and needles enough as it is!
dragongirrl93 chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
Really good work. I think you capture the spirit of the team admirably but I was just wondering what about Lanie. I think that it could be interesting but I only read ff so if you don't want to I understand
runeaglerun chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
You really do write the best stories... :D

Love the way you opened this chapter, with the colors and all. Love the talk between Ryan and Jenny at the end. Love the way the whole terrible coffee thing (you have the best descriptions for it btw) seems to be an initiation ceremony for new members of homicide at the 12th. And I love the way the characters just seem like themselves. You've really mastered the essence of each of the characters which is one of the reasons I looooooove your stories so much. So great job!

And I will totally confess that I'm right there with you on the "wanting to hug Ryan" team; he really is rather adorkable (a word that makes me want to laugh quite a bit). And those blue eyes just make me melt every time...

So yay! Keep up the spectacular work! Need something to keep me strong until September. ;)
awilystar chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
Got my story alert, squeed a bit, and thoroughly enjoyed this chapter. I have to say, I also want to hug Ryan constantly. Cue adorable. I love your Jenny and the Jenny/Ryan relationship parts almost more than the Kate/Ryan backstory. We didn't get to see much of her in the show, but who knows, maybe she'll be around more assuming their wedding is approaching fairly soon. Anyway, enough of my ramblings. Looking forward to Castle's part and a potential epilogue :)
Taly-chan chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
This was so good. And you say there'll be more! If each is half as good, it'll make my favorite post finale easily. It's already on the top five as it is now.