Reviews for Warriors Mating Series
Sexy cats XD
OK can we see a dovewing and bumblestripe with no talk of "juices" im only ten reading this in secret at midnight. I also really like Lizard wizrd. Can't spell it right cause of auto correct. I just wish he knew I exist. My life is sad. Lzrd wzrd he is hot. Now I am embarrassed.
Cloudtaildaisy83 chapter 1 . 7/31
Cat 1: Daisy/F
Cat 2: Cloudtail/M
You've read the books, right?
Make Cloudtail rape Daisy.
Omg please do snowfur and thistleclaw they were so cute together when he wasnt evil please by the way I love the fireheart and sliverstream combination better than gray stripe And sliverstream
Oakpool chapter 4 . 7/29
Who?
Rape

Leafpool
Blackstar

Leafpool is looking for herbs near the ShadowClan border when Blackstar finds her.
Kuro chapter 1 . 6/26
REQUEST
Type: Kit-love
Cat 1: Rubypaw (female OC)
Cat 2: Mosspaw (male OC)
Sexuality: M/F
Basic Plot: They are apprentices who are unknowingly in love with each other. Just a fluff that goes a little to far.
Crowfeather
Nightcloud
Crowfeather lust, Nightcloud Love
They go to a secluded area and mate i guess idk
Redfeather chapter 1 . 6/8
Starts as love, then turns to rape.
Cat 1: Firestar
rapes then does with consent
Cat 2: Sandstorm
Sexuality: M/F
Basic Plot: Fire sees Sand (still a virgin) hunting in mating season, he starts raping her, then she starts wanting it. So then they have sex, but are found by Gray, Sand turns on Fire, then Gray and Sand rape him instead.
Rape
Amberfrost my oc she is female
Tigerstar from the series and he is male
They meet in to dark forest and tigerstar has help from other cats to pin her down and then tigerstar has sex with Amberfrost.
Heathertail female
Lionblaze male
Sexuality all
Basic plot them wanting babies not knowing that they would then get in trouble
Make more of this PLEASE
Fucker chapter 2 . 4/24
This was shit
MELIE chapter 2 . 4/6
I WILL BASH YOU HOW DARE YOU!
Omg! Please do spottedleaf and scourge