Reviews for Warriors Mating Series
Cat 1. Firepaw
Cat 2. Spottedleaf
Cat 3. Sandpaw
wut chapter 2 . 3/14
Crookedstar: You are now Silverstream!
1day later
Silverstream: I'm expecting kits!
Krystil Lynn chapter 5 . 3/11
Aww... Poor Leafpool... She got raped by a jealous Ashfur... :'- (
dewleaf chapter 5 . 3/11
dovewing lionblaze jayfeather
lust
plot: they want to try out sex. jayfeather gets dovewings vagina while lionblaze gets her asshole.

umm is that all?
Krystil Lynn chapter 1 . 3/11
Cat 1 Ashfur
Cat 2 Squirrel flight

They went out on a hunting patrol and went in pairs. They go deep into the forest and... U know, the rest is up to u.
Jocelyn chapter 5 . 3/6
Freakin rapist Ashfur
Insane weirdo chapter 1 . 2/17
What is with all this Ivypool and Hawkfrost stuff? He's old enough to be her grandpa! So f***ed up.
Santokae chapter 1 . 2/12
This is awesome! All other Warrior mating stories I've read were crudely written with human-like skills such as oral sex... And we all know that's not possible. Plus they're far from realistic... With cringe-worthy grammar to boot. But YOURS are just amazing! They play out exactly what happens during feline copulation AND your spelling and grammar are outstanding! I'm in love with this fic. Best of luck to you and your future fics!
That was pretty good I just wish you had of done graystripe cause they R my favorite couple
Aqua Butterfly Aquastar chapter 2 . 2/8
I'M A GREYxSILVER FAN I WILL BASH YOU!
WarriorLover chapter 1 . 2/5
Cat 1: Dovewing
Cat 2: Bumblestripe
Sex: M/F
Plot: Bumblestripe asked Dovewing to go to the beautiful mossy cave and then they sex there :3
Fox heart and ragged pelt PLEASE!
MEH LOVE YOU chapter 1 . 2/3
Fire paw and spotted ,in his dream. Then one with sandstorm and tiger star. PLZ DO THEM!