Reviews for Warriors Mating Series
moonandsoul chapter 5 . 7/19
can u do dovewingxtigerheart?
Shiningstar chapter 1 . 7/6
Wierd
It's blooky chapter 1 . 6/16
I'd never thought I'd see this
that was amazing and grey gave silver up for that kittypet millie no offence if you like her
Oh man!
Hollyleaf lover chapter 1 . 5/22
Can you do hollyleaf and ashfur rape
La chapter 1 . 5/20
Hi
do lionheart and bluestar!
forgive him it was tigerstars orders
i love firexsilver there sooo cute together
lust/love
Cat 1: leafpool
Cat 2: crowfeather
straight
its mating season leafpool is running from toms she runs into crowfeather they hide in the caves he fights the fefling to rape her(all toms rape shecats drewing mating season) she allows him to mate her thats how jayfeather, hollykit, and loinblaze were made plz ad more details
LightDancer365 chapter 5 . 5/7
IF requests are still available, can you do this one?
Type of Story: Rape/Lust
Cat 1: Dovewing
Cat 2: Bumblestripe (Sorry Tiger x Dove fans w)
Sexuality: M/F
Basic Plot: During dawn patrol, Dovewing and Bumblestripe are put together. Bumblestripe then accidentally trips over on top of Dovewing. He then rapes her, Dovewing enjoying it.
Flamebolt chapter 5 . 4/27
By far the best! But also by far the saddest. This must have happened not long after Ashfur had been murdered. Or had he been murdered? Perhaps Hollyleaf had thought she killed him? Ashfur, after discovering Squirrelflights deep secret. That Lionblaze, Jayfeather, and Hollyleaf were not Squirrelflight's kits. After presumed dead he has gone rogue unknown to the Clans. And wanted to exact slow revenge on Squirrelflight by doing this to Leafpool, her sister.

Anyways... Cheers! Keep up the good work! Flamebolt.
Flamebolt chapter 3 . 4/27
Absolutely FANTASTIC! So far Chapter 1 and Chapter 3 have completely left the entire main series untouched! Great back stories! Though I regret to say that I like Chapter 2 the least.

Love. Flamebolt
Flamebolt chapter 2 . 4/27
I thought that Silverstream had chosen Graystipe as her mate! But is well. I suppose it could be that Silverstream had left Fireheart for Graystripe, therefor explaining why Fireheart had already seemed to know the silver she-cat before.

Good works of art! Flamebolt