Reviews for Night Madness
This was very good. Loved reading Diana's thoughts and the tender yet sexy scene at the end.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Dude, dude, dude. That was great. I really liked the expression of her emotions at the beginning and then her conversations with Alfred and Bruce. I'd love to read more.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
You're too good to have written so few BMWW fics. You get so much character in such short stories. Beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
God dang beautiful. Excellent writing.
xWonderxWomanx chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Standing ovation.

This story was copletely amazing and I hope you will post more soon :P

At last, she got the night she wanted :P

Keep up the great work!

xoxo

M.
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Cute and well done. Thank you for not writing Diana as a girlfriend who became a worrisome annoyance, I can't stand it when she is written like that, so kudos!
riparian chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Oh my god. This was so terrific! I read one of your other fics and I decided to check out another one by you, and this is honestly one of the best BMWW fics I've read in some time. I have been a BMWW fan for a while so I think I've near read all the supply of good BMWW fics out there. What a pleasant surprise to find such quality writing! I hope you continue to write more BMWW soon.
1waystreet chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
i loved it ) i think u got the characters very well and you have good writing skills
Alhana-Antilles chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
This is another well written writing style flows nicely and is easy to read. You also get all three characterizations right despite not having written much BM/WW fic. It's quite impressive actually.
Kipling Bunny chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Holy hotness. Again, perfect! Please oh please write more! :-)
Madge58 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I really like your characterizations of both Diana and Bruce. Awesome story!
Serenity's Ghost chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I like how this story is written. Never mind a few missing commas, I appreciate how well you captured Diana's personality and Bruce's.

Your description and ordered break down of how things happened and the subsequent happenings is essential for the smooth flow of the story and manages well to rope in the reader. I also appreciate the inclusion of Alfred, whose character has always been one who shows up right when you need him.

Great story.
PrincessJazzy23 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Awww.

great Job!
SPACER8000 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Wow that was amazing!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
AW! *U* I loved the Alfred-Bruce and Diana-Bruce parts! *U* So cute! Rock on! This was adorable!