Reviews for Submission
Parnita chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Oh the time of 1800, beautiful women in gowns, gentlemen & their cravats; i love this period..
Plus u have added supernatural theme & u have one heck of story! *thumbs up*
Do continue!
Please!
darkmoonlady chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Nice fic
I love it
friendly darkmoonlady
cwzelda89 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Loved it! I'm really interested to see where this story goes. Please continue!
Edainwen chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
ohh please please, continue this por favor! is just so great! n it have so much potencial! i will just love to see how this will continue! you truly make great the character dialoge, n im truly hoping for more. please!
Maejirase chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I cannot wait for the next chapter to come. It's a nice change of scenery from the Ninja realm to Great Britain. I'm highly intrigued as to how the Sharingan is played out here and why the Fox Demon only has 3 tails.
YaOi69LoVeR chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
It has such great potential, it would be a shame to see it all go to waste. I know you haven't updated this is like a year but I would greatly appreciate it if you continue this story. Like I said before it has great potential. I really can't wait to read the rest so please UPDATE as soon as possible _
MeganTheSaiyan chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Hope you continue!
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
love it can not wait for more
shibui chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Now I'm more than curious how this story would go on. I'm so totally addicted to creative NaruSasu AUs, Im sure it's not healthy anymore XD I like the idea of this one, please, don't let your readers wait too long
Alecksander92 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
This is a really cool beginning. I can't help but be eager to discover what you have planned in the future chapters for this. Looking forward to your next update on this (after A Favor is done, of course.).
Kaila Azroth chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Hope to see more of this beautiful story of yours to fully bloom!

Please tell me you‘re doing a Shota-con with Sasuke being the type.

But this so damn good and Itachi ain‘t gonna die is he?

Well I‘ll get that answered when I read your next installment of this heavily anticipated story of a demon rock star!

Naruto is sexy scary and I hope this is a complex story as its already interesting as it is!

Cannot wait but have to if the Author, thats you darling, is busy either writibg more of this great fic or doing more humane and noninternet related stuff!

Love this by the way Hime just absolutely love it!
RoguefanAM chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Cool start! I love Sasuke's line "You are mine," so arrogant and totally him - plus it reminds of the crazy witches line in that old 80s movie the Last Unicorn right before she's killed by the harpy. Send shivers down my spine every-time and Sasuke's delivery did too.

Love the fantasy genre in general, and so far I'm liking this fic too. Hope to see an update soon!
Yamanvie chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Very interesting. I hope you continue!
Bishie Huntress chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Ooh, this is so very interesting! I really want to know what happens next! XD You really have a way with words, m'dear! ;)
Emirri chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I'm intrigued! So many unanswered questions - why does Sasuke have to choose a beast, is the beast meant to be a slave or a mate, etc? Looking foward to the next chapter...