Reviews for Just Another Day in Hawaii
sogand chapter 16 . 8/13/2014
Are you fuckin kidding me?/?,FINISH IT !
Guest chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
I actually can't believe I was right... wow.

I wouldn't blame you if you thought I had read the whole thing and then went back and reviewed... If a reader had done that for one of my stories, I would think so. But... yikes. That's actually creepy.

*goes back to reading*
Guest chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
Hey, sorry I'm not signing in to say this (too lazy and tired), and I know this was completed a really long time ago, so you might not even get this (if you do, and feel like responding, I'm dbd823) but question. I'm halfway through this chapter... is Bate's the guy that's got Steve? Heck, maybe you answered this in this chapter, I don't know, I just read the lines about family emergency and I kinda freaked a little bit inside.

That's all. I really enjoy you're stories so far, and I'm gonna go looking at some of your others sooner or later, when I have time :) Great work!
Runner043 chapter 16 . 11/26/2011
Just finished your story. Very nice sequel. No I'll have to go check your profile to see if you've written another one. I hope so.
wotumba1 chapter 16 . 11/14/2011
will definitely see me in the sequel!

can't have steve wander off like that and not have us know what happens next!

will keep you to your promise and watch out for more
wotumba1 chapter 15 . 11/14/2011
boy, must he feel bad when he realizes that he hurt chin and danny
wotumba1 chapter 14 . 11/14/2011
which of the grace's is that now who's talking?
wotumba1 chapter 13 . 11/14/2011
like how you write the effects of the drug (be they real or not)
wotumba1 chapter 11 . 11/14/2011
hope this ends well for both steve and danny
wotumba1 chapter 10 . 11/14/2011
have to give it to danny, he knows how to hold in his anger
wotumba1 chapter 7 . 11/14/2011
finally they know who's behind all this

will they find steve in time?
wotumba1 chapter 6 . 11/14/2011
what! and just leave it there?

(so glad i get to read it while it's already complete ;) )
wotumba1 chapter 4 . 11/14/2011
poor steve!

hope danny finds out who's got him pretty soon
wotumba1 chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
like it so far!

will try to understand it without having read the other 2 stories, as i started with this one they will have to wait ;)
crokettsgirl chapter 17 . 10/12/2011
Thank you so much for an ending that will go into the next part. I like how you did this and how Steve knew Danny would come after him. Thank you again and can't wait for that sequel Sue