Reviews for Piano
Fastern chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
This was good - short, sweet, and simple, and really showed the characters off well. I really liked it. :) I even turned on some instrumental piano music to get into the zone. Coming from a musically inclined family, it made me appreciate it even more. Here's hoping you write more in the future!
DoomsdayBeamXD chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
oh little Gibby, you're gonna break your head someday
Lorrie the Ninja Elf chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
LOLOLOL Gibson plays piano!
AntauriFangirl13 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
hahahaha
Miss Hal Gibson chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
This is really cute! Great story!
Tailsmoforever7 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
OMG!
Sorry... That's so adorable... He should try Mozart, that music is loud and authoritive, it might be good for releasing frustrations. I'm surprised Otto didn't offer to fix the music stand.
magirl0413 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
i love a lot of your stories. this one is so nice. please continue to write more.
Stupid computer chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Love this story
Stupid computer chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Love this story
Tauria chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
AWWWW! How cute! I loved it! This was a really good story! Poor Gibson though . . . just can't seem to play that one note :DD
suzyq85 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
This is great :) Awesome one-shot. I totally see Gibson playing classical music like that, and everyone is in character. Btw, Fur Elise is my ringtone :D and I can play Ode to Joy on..the recorder. The only instrument I ever learned to play.
Annabel Fate Juliet Gaisras chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Aw! That was REALLY REALLY cute . I loved it. I can totally see Gibson playing piano. Great job! I like stories with Otto and Gibson cuz Otto is just so cute! Awesome job!