Reviews for Piano
Chazno-01 chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Great job, but I don't think Gibson told the whole story about WHEN he got the piano. I read this before I got my own account, and it inspired me to add a hit of piano playing in a chapter of one of my own fics:

Sometime between becoming cybernetic and joining the team, Gibson used to attend a literally planet-sized collage/academy called Cranius-Epsolon. He excelled in most of his classes, especially science (although, his Phys. Ed. teacher hates cyborgs and gave him worse grades then he C- he deserves) but noticed he had to do a music course for extra-credit on his over-all grades... your story nails the rest better then I could.

Like in your version, Gibson learned how to play the piano quickly, and even did a recital worthy of a standing ovation... or at least, that would've been the case, if his Collage Rival and his posse didn't start pelting the blue monkey with water balloons and rotten tomatoes just to trigger a mob. :(

A few years later, Gibson regains his confidence, he moves his old piano and music sheets into the Super Robot, and practices despite being a little rusty, thus YOUR tale unfurls.

Jessy chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
It's cute, I shal say that. But my favorite part is when Gibson bangs his head on the keyboard.
Fastern chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
This was good - short, sweet, and simple, and really showed the characters off well. I really liked it. :) I even turned on some instrumental piano music to get into the zone. Coming from a musically inclined family, it made me appreciate it even more. Here's hoping you write more in the future!
DoomsdayBeamXD chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
oh little Gibby, you're gonna break your head someday
Lurai the Ninja Elf chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
LOLOLOL Gibson plays piano!
AntauriFangirl13 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Miss Hal Gibson chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
This is really cute! Great story!
Tailsmoforever7 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Sorry... That's so adorable... He should try Mozart, that music is loud and authoritive, it might be good for releasing frustrations. I'm surprised Otto didn't offer to fix the music stand.
cliffwriter chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
i love a lot of your stories. this one is so nice. please continue to write more.
Stupid computer chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Love this story
Stupid computer chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Love this story
Tauria chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
AWWWW! How cute! I loved it! This was a really good story! Poor Gibson though . . . just can't seem to play that one note :DD
suzyq85 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
This is great :) Awesome one-shot. I totally see Gibson playing classical music like that, and everyone is in character. Btw, Fur Elise is my ringtone :D and I can play Ode to Joy on..the recorder. The only instrument I ever learned to play.
Annabel Fate Juliet Gaisras chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Aw! That was REALLY REALLY cute . I loved it. I can totally see Gibson playing piano. Great job! I like stories with Otto and Gibson cuz Otto is just so cute! Awesome job!