Reviews for The last chance
ZarameJake chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
one of my favorites
hypersreak chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
It's a good fict. Please update soon:)
ichibanseiken chapter 4 . 6/13/2011
OK, this is developing in an interesting direction. Looks promising. And Grimm apologized - not eloquently, but then there isn't much to say, is there. What sparks my curiosity is this: What will Ichigo find so enticing and interesting about a guy like Grimmjow to not only forgive him, but also fall in love with him? Grimm better have some special skills to overcome his asshole factor, and if it's limited to sex, the relationship will be brief. What else can he do? Curious...:-)
melissen chapter 4 . 6/12/2011
I liked that! But it ended way too soon, so I can't wait for more. Good luck with writing.
immortal-lover14 chapter 3 . 6/8/2011
oh shit grimmy is there XD
melissen chapter 3 . 6/7/2011
This is so cool!
LoveOfMyLifeIs chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
I would love if this was a story and not a one shot! I loved it!
ichibanseiken chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
First, I have to say good for you for writing. Your flow is good and your sequence of events makes logical sense.

However: I know this is a fantasy, but (and you may not like this part), what you wrote was a rape fic and you didn't give a warning up front, didn't you? Or did you. I forget. Anyway...being pulled aside by a stranger and raped is a bad thing. People don't generally think it feels good in the middle of it, because it's humiliating and it invades your personal space in a very private way. I guess being butt-raped by a guy with no lube would be even worse because it would really hurt(I challenge you to shove even a thin carrot up your butt without the benefit of lube, in the name of research of course, and you'll see what I mean :-)

To end on a good note, you do a good job integrating other senses into Ichigo's experience. The noise of the club, the sound of silence, the smell of autumn, the physical feelings of sex.

Keep writing. And, please, use lube...or do your own, personal research and describe the sensation resulting from the lack thereof :-)