Reviews for Private Academy Foreign Exchange Program: Part II
Guest chapter 13 . 10/21/2015
I'm a true fan if the anime, but I just can't get hooked in the manga. I love Ouran, and I can't live without my fanfic. But this one was different. There was a backstory, a plot, character development; EVERYTHING. Its my ideal fanfic. I think you should make fanfic for Hikaru or Kaoru. I think it would be cute to see then both fund love. Thank you for writing! -Mary
Jsmyle chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
Awwwwww!
CuteyJayAnimeLover1 chapter 20 . 7/24/2012
omg! I love this story it brought tears to my eyes so sad * tear tear sniff sniff* i really loved it, it was amazing
lovefairytail007 chapter 21 . 7/13/2012
man i loved reading this:)
MutantHunnyBunny chapter 7 . 3/3/2012
NICE!
grayhippo chapter 21 . 2/11/2012
YAY! Very well done. I truly enjoyed waiting for your updates and I'm so happy you finished it. Congrats and good job!
otaku-e chapter 17 . 2/11/2012
Just for clarification .

Mistress doesn't just mean "another lover," although that's the commonality in mondern times.

If you actually look up titles of formality, "mistress" is a common title.

wiki/Mistress and

wiki/Mistress_%28form_of_address%29

Mistress is the technical male form of Master.

Izumi is considered the head of the (Takashi's) house, although she's not married or engaged, they grant her that honorific by extension.

I thought it would be easier than putting "Izumi-sama" or "Izumi-dono" all over the place.

Sorry for the confusion!
grayhippo chapter 17 . 2/11/2012
please don't ever call Izumi a mistress again because that's used to talk about an other woman when an affair is happening. It's a really good chapter and I can't wait to find out how Takashi will act on the way back.
DorugaruAtisuto chapter 17 . 2/10/2012
O.O IT GOOD. ... ... OMG YOU HAVE TO GET THE NEXT CHAPTER OUT OR I WILL KEEL YOU! ... ... I watch too many Achmed videos. Anyways, this is an awesome fic! :D

whats the difference between the french pronunciation and the american pronunciation of Genvieve? *wonders how to say it in the first place...*

btw, do you mind telling me how you do line breaks and what program you use for typing? thnx!

So... UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE and I will REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW! XD *gives halo halo for all the hard work*

BAI BAI

~Kurami~
ShioriPanda chapter 17 . 2/10/2012
OHMAIGAT! The last few chapters made me want to cry! I kinda did! But i love this story SOOO much! Can't wait to see what happens! :D

*excited* Hurry!
ZatsuneMikuChan chapter 15 . 2/9/2012
I nearly screamed when I saw that you updated, and I love where you're going with the story line. I can't wait to read the proposal!
grayhippo chapter 14 . 2/9/2012
very cute
OrigamiZorse chapter 13 . 1/20/2012
I love your story. Do not stop, please, whatever you do. I love how Mori is still so in character. You have done a good job to this point and I think you will do an amazing job on later chapters.

Your original characters are amazing as well. The emotion you give them is outstanding! It gives your story an authenticity that is sometimes lacking in other stories I've read.

P.S. I plan to read the Kyoya story as well. I bet it's just as good.

~OrigamiZorse
sticksandstones713 chapter 13 . 1/10/2012
please, please, please, continue! Both of your stories are AMAZING! The way you wrote it and set up the plot is awesome, it wasn't some stupid story where it's all like 'OMG I LUV U! like really? I luv you too! Let's get married!' and they have two million kids.

no this story has a good plot, excellent backstories and it's original. You should think about being an actual author if you're not one already! I would love to read more of your work :)
DorugaruAtisuto chapter 13 . 1/10/2012
I totally know how u feel hun :3 i get the same frustrated(i guess?) feeling when theres alerts but no reviews :/ btw ur stories r EPIC and it would be AWESOME if you posted the next chapter soon. I don't know you, but as a fellow unpopular(im sorry if this offends you... does it?) fic writer, I support you wholly. :3 I know this sounds weird but... (i have nothing to do) i can help with ur stories if u want, as in beta-reading. PM me sometime, yeah? -Kurami