Reviews for Dubious Monopoly
suprem dragon queen chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Love it dude so goood The dares r so goood
death angel shadow kat chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
lol XD i love it
Panna S chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Ans that's what I like in fanfiction - Truth or dare thing, funny scenes and a bit of romance :) I really like it when in fanfiction there are also other character with the main ship in it. But where the heck was Fubuki? He should be there...

Anyway, good job! In my opinion Judai and Johan in character as well.
Kuro-Shiro chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
...TOTALLY DOING THIS ON MAH BDAY! wait...my bday is on the international cosplay day and we're going to the biggest shopping center in the southern hemisphere to troll! XD (me and cosplayers in my area) and then to the park across the road so ima bring my own cards XD and we have to do it IN character! :D
judaixasuka chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
awww... this story is so cute! i love it! .

spiritshipping is my second favorite shipping! because judai and johan are like perfect for each other! XD i love them both!

(PS my non-pen-name thingy is just my user name for ... i couldn't think of anything else... XD oh the irony...)heehee... .
The Awesome March Hare chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
So very cute! So very cute!
Rowenna J. Anderson chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
LOL XD THAT WAS HILARIOUS! XD the dares! XD and Jaden and Jesse kissed in front of everyone! and chazz in womens clothes! XD and an EVIL Syrus! XDDDDD i sooooo wanna try this next time i have a sleep over! XDDDDDDDDD
CorGryphonFeather chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Awww It's So Cute :D

I Guess I'll Play Monopoly Like That With My Friends xD
Nawww chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
So adorable cute :D
CartoonCouples101 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
what up? well i already reviewed this chapter, (i was ur second review!) great job, i will never do monopoly the same again, its on Mom is on!
Ash chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
This was funny and it only helped that I could picture it. Ah, mental images. XD And kudos for adding FossilShipping and AngelShipping. (It needs more love!)

Thanks for making me laugh. :3

-Ash.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
hey i snook back on the computer! great idea! and hey, why can't they play monoploy? its a card game...kinda! I likes the whole idea, my friends invented a game where you mix twister, yahtzee, and spin the bottle. You it in a circle and spin the twister spinner and then you roll the dice. The spinner tells if you go left or right around the circle, and the dice tell you how many people to skip. So I spun left and rolled a 3. I count three people to my left and I have to kiss that person.
PrincessAnime08 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
A good story that involved monopoly