Reviews for A Hundred Ripples in the Water
BeyondTheClouds chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Mwahahahah! I'm hunting down challeges! :)

too bad this ones already finished though, I like the suspense of waiting for more chapters!

I see you have 100 reviews for this challenge. By the time Im done with it...?

It'll be doubled.

LOL I just adore handing out so many reviews to those who deserve them!

I'm hoping to enjoy the rest of this challenge as I did the first chapter.

Withing a few days, I'll probably have read and reviewed each chapter.

But for now, I'm off to hunt down more challenges! Mwahahah!

~BeyondTheClouds
FBFan chapter 100 . 7/8/2011
HA! You've got a full 100 reviews for your 100 themes! All Right!
FBFan chapter 63 . 7/8/2011
Ilove lea and isa too. i wish they could have put demyx's somebody in BBS.. This is pretty gr8!
FBFan chapter 56 . 7/8/2011
*shivers* I bet that's really scary. Glad i ever ran into a person like that.
FBFan chapter 45 . 7/8/2011
I nearly fell off my chair laughing. I have a little brother who's also very picky.
FBFan chapter 42 . 7/8/2011
Fluff. I like amusemement parks.
FBFan chapter 36 . 7/8/2011
Aww this is so cute!
MonMonCandie chapter 100 . 7/8/2011
Aww, this ending was so sweet. :') I like how you ended it this way instead of something sad. LOL And you sneaked in a small Terra/Aqua moment... Joy. :D They look like parents putting their baby to sleep. x3

Awesome Awesome job! Congratulations on completing the challenge! Glad I had the chance to read through this! :) Can't wait to see you start another challenge!
MonMonCandie chapter 99 . 7/7/2011
AH! I love Ienzo! Quiet, but he's so cute! X3 I could see him doing this just out of curiosity from a kid his age! I think it's touching how Xehanort's grateful for what Ienzo did. ;-;

One more to go! Awesome awesome job!
MonMonCandie chapter 98 . 7/7/2011
D: I wish I could fight LS, but no! Anyways, it's really sad how LS has been waiting for someone, Ven or Aqua, to come get him, but he's met with disappointment 11 years later. ;( Poor guy...

And oh my gosh, you only have two left! You have a good run here and all of these prompts were amusing, some sad and some happy. Great job! :D
MonMonCandie chapter 97 . 7/7/2011
Terra...It was bound to happen eventually. Haha! But I guess it would be strange to be dreaming of...dirty things about your best friend. XD

Great job on this one!
MonMonCandie chapter 96 . 7/6/2011
LOL Terra does seem like the kind of guy you have to order around to get him to do chores huh? I love how Aqua and Ventus seem to pick up on this. :P
MonMonCandie chapter 95 . 7/6/2011
XD I had to laugh at this. I really did. Hahaha. No one believes that Aqua's a real person. :'( Oh well; can't blame them... This is Braig talking about her. XD
MonMonCandie chapter 94 . 7/5/2011
At first I thought this was another 100 word song fic, but then I read the last part of this prompt and I really had to go "oh damn..." D: This one really got me, I kid you not. I felt like crying too... This one is one of my favorites. Great job!
MonMonCandie chapter 93 . 7/5/2011
I love Xemnas's monologues when he talks to Aqua's armor. XD Haha.