Reviews for Hero
Loved it!
Ness1956 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Love it!
XmariskaX chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I just read this one and Two, and I love both of them. I feel so bad for Jasper, but I'm so happy they're now together, and with their new son. This was amazingly written and thank you for sharing it. Also, sorry for not leaving a seperate review for Two, but after reading it, I just immediately had to read Hero, sorry ;)
wendy1969 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
so much drama, angst,love, desire and hate and everything all in one small one shot.

TwistedNeiviv chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
A couple great stories!
bmitw chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Good to get the story from Jasper's point of view - sad that he had to go through what he did and miss so much of Kale's childhood.
Nauticalmass chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I really enjoyed the glimpse of young B/J.

I wish we could have seen the exact moment Jasper recognized Kale.

"She wanted me to love her... because she'd loved me for so long even if she was too young to understand why I never did." Loved it.

My eyes pricked when J thanked Bella for Kale.

Another beautiful job.
TwilightAddict71484 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
god i love this one as much as the first... keep up the great work...rack that wonderful brain of yours and come up with a new one...
sweet-taste-of-kerosene chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
One of your best so far :)
FellowsheepOfThePeen chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
This story and Hero are featured today in our Sunday Selections by MissMaj on :

Two one shots, same story, different POV.

Two: A number is just a number, until that number defines the rest of your life. Rated T for language.

Two is all based on Bella’s POV. After finding out that she is pregnant, she decides to leave Phoenix shortly after finishing high school to live with Charlie in Forks instead. The father of the child doesn’t know the child exists.

Hero: To some it’s just a title. To others it’s a guilty reminder. Even so, every hero has one of their own. Companion for “Two” but can be read alone. Rated T for language and suggestive themes.

Hero is a companion piece for “Two” and it is based on Jasper’s POV. In this one-shot, we get a better understanding for why Bella and Jasper’s relationship fell apart, and why it took so many years before things finally come together.

*****

Each story can be read alone; but together, it’s like completing a puzzle. In my opinion, one story cannot be read without the other.

Both stories are like the voice of reason for both characters. By reading both fics, we get to understand the reason behind their decisions. What they don’t realize until the end is that amidst all the heartache and difficulties they endure, it all comes full circle. The two are meant to be. Always.
catslovesushi chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Wow. I was in tears. I liked that it wasn't just a mirrored companion of Two. It was even done in a different style of writing than Two.

I liked the snippets and the different emotions in each one. The gut wrenching and raw ones were done really well.

It sucks he got injured but it got him out of there and back to the States.

Thanks for sharing this bb!
djlit chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Great story. I'm glad I was able to help with some of the details.
djlit chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Great story. I'm glad I was able to help with some of the details.
gredelina1 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Okay, I can hardly see the screen through the tears but I'll try to leave you some kind of a review...nope, no words...you broke me.

*takes deep breath*

I loved this o/s! I love your writing! I even love how you break my heart! What are you doing to me?

That's all I'm managing to say at the moment. I need to go curl up in hubby's arms now and let all the tears out.
emodoomkookie chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
aww thats a really sweet story i loved it :)