Reviews for When Night Falls
yuriwarrior chapter 59 . 6/27
OMG you made me cry. I normally don't cry if I watch a movie or read a book but this chapter managed to do just that. I cried and this is so well written. I don't have words for this, it is so emotional. *grabs more tissues*
yuriwarrior chapter 30 . 6/25
I just want to say, this is one -if not the best- fanfic story I have ever read. You describe their emotions so well and the relationship between Rex and Ahsoka is so well written. I just love your story, you are a talented writter.
kiyohunter chapter 66 . 5/11
It has been years since I read this story, and am just now noticing the number of chapters. That was on purpose, wasn't it? If so, well played
SlimeKnight chapter 66 . 2/22
This has got to be one of the best Rexokas I've read. Glad to finally see one without their death or intercourse being the driving force of the story.
NymphettEcho chapter 66 . 1/2
Aww. I've come to the end of this story. Thanks for the trip, it was well worth the ride :)
NymphettEcho chapter 65 . 1/2
Yay! Meeting up with Kenobi!
NymphettEcho chapter 63 . 1/2
Fbjkrawft! Aaaaaaaaaaaa! This ending is so sweet and pure and aaaaaaaaaaaaa! I LOVE IT. The tenderness is smothering me and I couldn't be happier.
NymphettEcho chapter 61 . 1/2
*groans* somebody please save Bail Organa. Please
NymphettEcho chapter 60 . 1/2
Droids333
NymphettEcho chapter 59 . 1/2
Awwwww *tears* " And someday. . . we'll be together, again." That part was so beautiful and tender and loving, it instantly reminded me of a similar scene between Chirrut Imwe and Baze Malbus, "Look for the Force and you will always find me." Such a heart wrenching moment between the couples.
NymphettEcho chapter 56 . 1/2
Awhgawd. This is bad. This is really, really bad. Like REALLY bad. I'm just gonna hide under my blankets for a minute.
NymphettEcho chapter 55 . 1/2
Dammit guys. You should've just let him kill Bane. He is not to be trusted in the least. Not for a moment.
NymphettEcho chapter 54 . 1/1
Ugghhhhhhhhhhh! Derik! *face palms* I can't deal right now.
NymphettEcho chapter 53 . 1/1
Hohoooo, she knows. *whistles* Wonder what plan they'll cook up now.
NymphettEcho chapter 52 . 1/1
Hell, yeah this was interesting. Fascinating chapter. Excellent job at exploring both Ahsoka's and Bane's experiences. And I adore the fluffiness in Bane doing his absolute best to help Ahsoka in anything, no matter how awkward he may feel, no matter how he fumbles, he's there for her offering backup whenever she may feel the need to for it. Love it.
1,226 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »