Reviews for When Night Falls
djmegamouth chapter 2 . 12/21/2017
This will be to tragic.
KrabreatH chapter 29 . 11/4/2017
Ahh, a return to the dark, heavy stuff. Love it. Rex finally breaks, I was starting to wonder just how much this guy could go through. His... Attempt was believable, and very much in his character, with what he's seen. It's probably a testament to the Kaminoans that ol' Rex and his brothers aren't buried in PTSD episodes 2 years into the war. I'll admit, I was skeptical that the whole Rex-and-Tano confused and in denial love thing would work, but I'm a believer now, good job.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/25/2017
With the risk of sounding like a broken record, that was... Something. I wasn't prepared for how absolutely dark this was going to get, holy crap. As well written as this was, it felt so... wrong. Without sounding too corny, you can almost feel how absolutely broken The Force is right now. You and the betas have done a great job with this. I'm gonna continue reading a bit more, if only to get the terror out of my system, hopefully, at least.

May The Force be with you and yours...
Guest chapter 7 . 10/25/2017
Well, this is definitely something extraordinary. In one chapter, you've managed to get me from nearly hating a character, to damn near respecting them. Cull pulling a Boromir was likely the only way to redeem him, and you pulled it off so well I didn't see it coming until it was too late! Job well done!

I've got one doozie of a read ahead of me, and if these first chapters are any indication, I'm going to enjoy every bit of it!

I'mma get back to the story now, may The Force be with you!
yuriwarrior chapter 59 . 6/27/2017
OMG you made me cry. I normally don't cry if I watch a movie or read a book but this chapter managed to do just that. I cried and this is so well written. I don't have words for this, it is so emotional. *grabs more tissues*
yuriwarrior chapter 30 . 6/25/2017
I just want to say, this is one -if not the best- fanfic story I have ever read. You describe their emotions so well and the relationship between Rex and Ahsoka is so well written. I just love your story, you are a talented writter.
kiyohunter chapter 66 . 5/11/2017
It has been years since I read this story, and am just now noticing the number of chapters. That was on purpose, wasn't it? If so, well played
SlimeKnight chapter 66 . 2/22/2017
This has got to be one of the best Rexokas I've read. Glad to finally see one without their death or intercourse being the driving force of the story.
NymphettEcho chapter 66 . 1/2/2017
Aww. I've come to the end of this story. Thanks for the trip, it was well worth the ride :)
NymphettEcho chapter 65 . 1/2/2017
Yay! Meeting up with Kenobi!
NymphettEcho chapter 63 . 1/2/2017
Fbjkrawft! Aaaaaaaaaaaa! This ending is so sweet and pure and aaaaaaaaaaaaa! I LOVE IT. The tenderness is smothering me and I couldn't be happier.
NymphettEcho chapter 61 . 1/2/2017
*groans* somebody please save Bail Organa. Please
NymphettEcho chapter 60 . 1/2/2017
NymphettEcho chapter 59 . 1/2/2017
Awwwww *tears* " And someday. . . we'll be together, again." That part was so beautiful and tender and loving, it instantly reminded me of a similar scene between Chirrut Imwe and Baze Malbus, "Look for the Force and you will always find me." Such a heart wrenching moment between the couples.
NymphettEcho chapter 56 . 1/2/2017
Awhgawd. This is bad. This is really, really bad. Like REALLY bad. I'm just gonna hide under my blankets for a minute.
1,230 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »