Reviews for When Night Falls
NymphettEcho chapter 51 . 1/1
Omg, how cute. Ugghhh, Rex's emotions are messing me up xD I feel giddy at the strength of his emotions.
NymphettEcho chapter 50 . 1/1
So what you're trying to say is that special moment/conversation may not happen? *cries* Their love story is the reason I'm here! I need that heartfelt mushiness!
NymphettEcho chapter 49 . 1/1
Haha, aw poor Rex. I can feel his frustration, I'm just as frustrated to be honest. But we'll get there. We must have patience, Rex ol' boy.
NymphettEcho chapter 48 . 1/1
Awwwww, how cute! Just . . . aaaaawwwwwww. My heart feels all warm and fluffy.
NymphettEcho chapter 45 . 1/1
Haha, that's so cute xD I agree with Ahsoka that his remark was quite romantic.

Oh no, Derik is bavk to being aggravatingly paranoid. I understand where he's coming from, but since I know Rex and his strength and intentions, Derik's paraonoia is so *groans*. But you are writing him very well, because he is very understandable as a character. But Britani annoys me although there are aspects of her that I do admire.
NymphettEcho chapter 44 . 12/31/2016
It's so fun to read how awkward Ahsoka and Rex are about their relationship. It so CUTE!
NymphettEcho chapter 40 . 12/31/2016
Fudge. My hunch was right. I'm anxious to see how Ahsoka will do against Vader
NymphettEcho chapter 39 . 12/31/2016
Hahaha, I love that she called Rex cute. But let's be honest, he is.

Well, shit. We're in a dung heap of trouble if Vader is near. Please tell me he isn't working with Aurra because I will die.
NymphettEcho chapter 38 . 12/31/2016
First kiss 333

I'm dying of curiosity as to what Bane has in mind for the Jedi.
NymphettEcho chapter 36 . 12/31/2016
Awww, Ahsoka and Rex cuddled without his armor on :3 I'm also growing to like Derik more.
NymphettEcho chapter 33 . 12/31/2016
Awwww, CUDDLING! Aaaaaaaaa! :3
NymphettEcho chapter 31 . 12/31/2016
Same, Rex. Same. I too hope for more in your next "moment". Rex and Ahsoka's trust, love, and protectiveness of each other is so precious. It must be protected at all costs.

Force, i hate Bane.
NymphettEcho chapter 30 . 12/31/2016
Aaaaaaaaaaaa! This chapter is everything thing I've been waiting for since the beginning. Aaaaa :D It's such a relief to see Rex happy about something good, and Ahsoka asserting the "right-ness" of hers and Rex's evolving relationship.
NymphettEcho chapter 29 . 12/31/2016
"You already are Ahsoka" mic drop moment. You could've ended the chapter right there and let us flail in the feels. Thats what I did, followed by a couple failed attempts at just breathing properly. What a chapter. It was so intense and intimate and beautiful.

I adore the plot and romance of your work of art. It's just that the heteronormative thoughts and remarks made by the characters often feel like a punch in the gut. In this chapter for example, Bane was somehow more of a pervert for offering Derek a male escort after he said he wasn't interested in the female escort Bane had first offered. Or the assumption mentioned a few times in earlier chapters that just men are interested in Ahsoka because *raises hand* thats not true. You may not have this intention but it comes off as quite jarring at times. But this is just my insight, my personal review that I felt the need to mention. But I love your story and your depiction of Rex and Ahsoka is killing me in the best possible way.
NymphettEcho chapter 26 . 12/31/2016
I scream internally in happiness every single time Ahsoka and Rex have an intimate moment. I love their relationship but that wouldn't stop me from smacking both their heads in frustration at their refusal and denial of each other.
1,226 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »