Reviews for When Night Falls
NymphettEcho chapter 54 . 1/1
Ugghhhhhhhhhhh! Derik! *face palms* I can't deal right now.
NymphettEcho chapter 53 . 1/1
Hohoooo, she knows. *whistles* Wonder what plan they'll cook up now.
NymphettEcho chapter 52 . 1/1
Hell, yeah this was interesting. Fascinating chapter. Excellent job at exploring both Ahsoka's and Bane's experiences. And I adore the fluffiness in Bane doing his absolute best to help Ahsoka in anything, no matter how awkward he may feel, no matter how he fumbles, he's there for her offering backup whenever she may feel the need to for it. Love it.
NymphettEcho chapter 51 . 1/1
Omg, how cute. Ugghhh, Rex's emotions are messing me up xD I feel giddy at the strength of his emotions.
NymphettEcho chapter 50 . 1/1
So what you're trying to say is that special moment/conversation may not happen? *cries* Their love story is the reason I'm here! I need that heartfelt mushiness!
NymphettEcho chapter 49 . 1/1
Haha, aw poor Rex. I can feel his frustration, I'm just as frustrated to be honest. But we'll get there. We must have patience, Rex ol' boy.
NymphettEcho chapter 48 . 1/1
Awwwww, how cute! Just . . . aaaaawwwwwww. My heart feels all warm and fluffy.
NymphettEcho chapter 45 . 1/1
Haha, that's so cute xD I agree with Ahsoka that his remark was quite romantic.

Oh no, Derik is bavk to being aggravatingly paranoid. I understand where he's coming from, but since I know Rex and his strength and intentions, Derik's paraonoia is so *groans*. But you are writing him very well, because he is very understandable as a character. But Britani annoys me although there are aspects of her that I do admire.
NymphettEcho chapter 44 . 12/31/2016
It's so fun to read how awkward Ahsoka and Rex are about their relationship. It so CUTE!
NymphettEcho chapter 40 . 12/31/2016
Fudge. My hunch was right. I'm anxious to see how Ahsoka will do against Vader
NymphettEcho chapter 39 . 12/31/2016
Hahaha, I love that she called Rex cute. But let's be honest, he is.

Well, shit. We're in a dung heap of trouble if Vader is near. Please tell me he isn't working with Aurra because I will die.
NymphettEcho chapter 38 . 12/31/2016
First kiss 333

I'm dying of curiosity as to what Bane has in mind for the Jedi.
NymphettEcho chapter 36 . 12/31/2016
Awww, Ahsoka and Rex cuddled without his armor on :3 I'm also growing to like Derik more.
NymphettEcho chapter 33 . 12/31/2016
Awwww, CUDDLING! Aaaaaaaaa! :3
NymphettEcho chapter 31 . 12/31/2016
Same, Rex. Same. I too hope for more in your next "moment". Rex and Ahsoka's trust, love, and protectiveness of each other is so precious. It must be protected at all costs.

Force, i hate Bane.