Reviews for When Night Falls
NymphettEcho chapter 22 . 12/31/2016
Damn good ending to this chapter. I got the chills.
NymphettEcho chapter 17 . 12/30/2016
Stunning. Dangerous. Breathtaking. - I'd like someone to look at me like that too tbh.
NymphettEcho chapter 16 . 12/30/2016
I really like droids. Idk if I've mentioned that yet ;)
NymphettEcho chapter 15 . 12/30/2016
Oh. My. Sweet Merry and Pippin.

Aaaaaaaaaaa, the tension. The delicious, wonderful, breathtaking tension! Brava! Brava!
NymphettEcho chapter 12 . 12/30/2016
I want to cuddle with Rex too. Just saying . . .
NymphettEcho chapter 10 . 12/30/2016
The poor medical droid. Like seriously, they need rights. They have none and it eats at me.

Also, Rex managed the situation with Ahsoka very well. He figured out what she needed in true Rex fashion.
NymphettEcho chapter 7 . 12/30/2016
*screams into the void*

Why do their lives have to be so tragic!? Ugh :s
NymphettEcho chapter 6 . 12/30/2016
Dammit, Cull! Dammit! Dammit! Ugghhhhhh
NymphettEcho chapter 4 . 12/30/2016
The symbolism of Ashoka trusting Rex enough to lay her lightsaber - her life - at his feet was like a punch in the gut. Like, damn.
NymphettEcho chapter 2 . 12/30/2016
Lol, I loved the banter between Ahsoka and Cull.
fairygirl1101 chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
Nice intro
ManwithaPlan113 chapter 66 . 10/28/2016
That
That
That was beautiful. My only regret was I hadn't found this earlier
ManwithaPlan113 chapter 7 . 10/26/2016
Well, that was depressing
OuterRimElf chapter 66 . 8/12/2016
This is an incredible story. I was at first suprised and astonished by the fact that, well, it was 66 chapters long (poetic justice as it centres on Order 66), as well as being 348,850 words long. I'm not sure whether it's just me or anything, but as most fan fictions are only about 15 chapters, my jaw hit the floor. It's edited really well, although there were a few slip ups but there are always those that sneak though. Story flowed well and the characters were highly detailed. The plot twists and turns kept up suspense and was added to by a huge variety of words.
BansheeHowler chapter 4 . 6/26/2016
Sweet Jesus, this is beautiful :'D You've written it true to character, and I love how you bring in past events and give us a real insight to how the clones feel and act. Keep it up! :)
1,224 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »