Reviews for When Night Falls
Nice intro
ManwithaPlan113 chapter 66 . 10/28/2016
That
That
That was beautiful. My only regret was I hadn't found this earlier
ManwithaPlan113 chapter 7 . 10/26/2016
Well, that was depressing
OuterRimElf chapter 66 . 8/12/2016
This is an incredible story. I was at first suprised and astonished by the fact that, well, it was 66 chapters long (poetic justice as it centres on Order 66), as well as being 348,850 words long. I'm not sure whether it's just me or anything, but as most fan fictions are only about 15 chapters, my jaw hit the floor. It's edited really well, although there were a few slip ups but there are always those that sneak though. Story flowed well and the characters were highly detailed. The plot twists and turns kept up suspense and was added to by a huge variety of words.
BansheeHowler chapter 4 . 6/26/2016
Sweet Jesus, this is beautiful :'D You've written it true to character, and I love how you bring in past events and give us a real insight to how the clones feel and act. Keep it up! :)
Talonis Wolf chapter 66 . 6/14/2016
Quick question: those words from the poem Ashoka remembers throughout the story, were those marriage vows? It fits, and adds such a whole new undertone to the story that I've wondered if it was intended or if I'm reading too much into it.
Guest chapter 66 . 5/17/2016
This is the first fan fiction I have ever read and I must say, your ability to nail the character personalities (for Rex, Asokah, Cad Bane, and Todo) along with introducing new characters (Derek and Britani) was nothing short of remarkable. This story was like reading a professional book only you took the time to add nice little details for us Star Wars nerds like explaining some of the capabilities of the CR70 and elaborating on the weapons many of the characters use. I must admit, I was very skeptical about "fan fiction " to begin with - some of the stories friends have shared with me were less than stellar. But this was exceptional, really. I felt like it was just an extension of the Clone Wars mini-series, and aside from the occasional typo (which can easily be excused), I have no complaints - other than wishing there were more chapters to read!
ricca chapter 66 . 3/16/2016
Oh wow. This was an amazing journey that I chewed through in 3 days and definitely missed sleep over. I loved your Cad Bane and your OCs were realistic and touching and of course the main pairing was everything I wanted. Slow burn and sincere believable realizations of mutual respect and adoration. Thanks so much for the experience.
Naasad chapter 49 . 4/10/2015
Was Bane's station inspired by Space Station Deep Space Nine from Star Trek, by any chance? It's just the first layout that popped into my head when I read the description, so I'm curious. :)
LegendaryOutcast chapter 66 . 4/9/2015
ok first off your work is amazing, i know that you put a lot of time into writing it and it shows. i really do like what you did with rex and ahsoka, like most couples they have very different personalities and are certainly not to jump into romantic relationship at the drop of a hat so the pacing of it was pleasant.

what i do love most here is cad bane, the concept of being a outlaw or a rogue has been way to heavily romanticized for my taste, and seeing a halfway realistic outlaw is what really drew me to the show, this guy doesn't do what he does because he wants to be king of the galaxy nor does he even want to be admired like a hero. he is just a guy who survives the best way he can, that being said i really like what you have done here. its not glorious or glamorous its just getting by while being hated by (Basically) everyone. keep up the great work
Guest chapter 37 . 12/11/2014
*Shivers at confrontation with the "beast.*"
of all monsters/creautres why did it have to be a spider not to mention Huge one.
Fafnirsage chapter 29 . 11/22/2014
Damn. This is an amazing look at a Clone's reaction to Sidius Palpatine. Simply Excellent. Loved the tension and developments. I like Derek's POV and how he talked about Rex-Very believable.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/30/2014
Who is more foolish The fool or the fool follow the fool
Chilli chapter 43 . 9/21/2014
AWESOME STORY LUV IT!I'm a Christian too
Ale chapter 66 . 8/6/2014
That was a very good story, I do have to say that I enjoyed it a lot :)

I felt like you did a good job of portraying the characters in a way that felt close to their canonical portrayals (within the boundaries of the circumstances of the story of course).

I liked how the relationships between the characters (all of them) evolved throughout the story. None of the characters was stagnant, and they all grew as a result of the occurances within the story.

I enjoyed Rex and Ahsoka's romance. Which is kinda weird for me since I don't particularly care for them as a couple or jedi romances in general. Still, I enjoyed how they grew into the relationship. It felt very real and very natural. It wasn't forced at all, and I suppose that has a lot to do with why I liked it :)

Derik...poor Derik :( I was sad that Britani died, but it did emphasize that part of the parallel between Derik and Anakin (which I totally didn't notice until Obi-Wan pointed it out...bad me). Derik really got the short end of the stick here, but it did help to make him a more sympathetic character. It kinda sucks that it was his own actions that led to her death (since we did find out that Bane had changed his mind or at least was actually considering not turning them in). But at least he'll never know that. Knowing that would probably have devastated the poor guy.

Still on the jedis, I'm surprised that Obi-Wan was the only other jedi that they found in six months unless they all kept dying? I did like them getting the chance to talk to Obi-Wan, though.

As for Cad Bane, I'm kinda sad that he gave his droid away, but I did like the interactions between Todo and Ahsoka. I do agree that Bane mistreats his droid, but I always kinda felt that their interactions kinda worked...if that makes any sense at all.
Still on Bane, other than the giving away of the droid, I kinda liked his ending. I probably would have liked a bit more (plus he was very generous there, like woah. But it is the price for peace of mind :P). I liked how he was annoyed at the jedi not being able to save their own selves and so he felt inclined to interfere on their behalf. I wonder if seeing Todo restored had anything to do with that, or if it was solely based on his and Ahsoka's interactions? I expected the jedi and bounty hunter to part ways, so there was no surprise there. I liked the semi-cryptic message he gave at the end. It was just cryptic enough to keep them suspicious and wondering just how much was planned from the beginning.

So yeah, I overall enjoyed this story a lot. Thank you very much for writing it.
I'm sorry that I couldn't give better reviews, but I tried to express at least a little how much I enjoyed the story. I hope it comes through :)

Thanks again!