Reviews for Ingenious Devices
readingaccount chapter 12 . 10/7/2014
Such a fabulous, moving story. Love it!
quirkymusings chapter 12 . 6/18/2014
So. Fricken. Sweet. And adorable. And lovely feels in general.. Aah their relationship was so cute!
loki-fan13 chapter 10 . 6/4/2014
Draco's, though, was a bit different than the elder [cock]. Draco's cock, for one, was warm, almost like a human in his palm, and fit there nicely. It was fond of him, he could tell, and did his bidding sometimes before he even bid it. It was slim and beautiful, with a darker edge, just like its true owner.

Lol it is sooooo much hotter when i replace "wand" with cock, isnt it? Lol
loki-fan13 chapter 6 . 6/4/2014
"Mine," Draco said, his voice threatening and almost desperate, on edge, like he was scared of something. "Keep your distance, filthy blood traitor! Mine!"

Lol possessive ! Draco only show hisold self when he felt like someone is gonna to sreal away his Harry hahahhah
loki-fan13 chapter 5 . 6/4/2014
Pansy had gotten attacked and had successfully amputated the most important part of rape.

-/-/:-::-/-:-:-:-::-:-/-/-

So she was rape and then she cut off the rapist's manhood? Correct, plz confirm?
loki-fan13 chapter 3 . 6/4/2014
He bounded to his feet quickly, still in possession of the quick reflexes and agility that had made him a good seeker. "I'm Draco Malfoy, but you can call me Draco," he recited quickly and energetically. "Did I do it right, Harry?

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
Awwwww- how cute like a kid

Go, harry, pat him on the head.
loki-fan13 chapter 2 . 6/4/2014
It's you," he said simply. "Knew you wouldn't leave me here. Help me, Potter."

Woah! Finally draco talk normal... Ehhh for a bit lol

Soo broken luckily Harry said he be for him.
So far, i got broken! Draco with Gay!harry
loki-fan13 chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Lol the entire time, i was wondering who is the crazy one, draco or harry?

Then it is Draco the patient

Lol
Charming Malfoy
Macsekzsu chapter 12 . 3/11/2014
i liked this story very much, altough i would enjoy more if you let it be longer, more detailed. i would like to know more about Draco recovery, and his time with Harry, i felt like we got just some glimpse from them and i would love much more, im also interested their relationship after they truely get together.
kuropi-chan chapter 12 . 1/3/2014
Amazing story! :)

It had my heart aching until I thought I'd burst into tears from the fear that Harry and Draco wouldn't get together. But you pulled through! :D

Congratulations to you and I hope you continue writing! :)
guest 01 chapter 9 . 9/24/2013
Sadly DevientGrey the author of your recommended story passed away... the story is no longer online.
natsuki23 chapter 12 . 8/28/2013
So sweet! It was sad after they split up and I was almost crying. But, a happy ending! Yay!
LavenderSpice chapter 12 . 7/14/2013
I love the idea of Draco (or Harry) having their mind broken down and the other has to help them. This fic was really good! I'm glad that Harry was just as dependent on Draco; it made the relationship more complex & interesting. Throughout the fic I was waiting for there to be a magical/mysterious reason that Draco lost his mind, but I like how you were more realistic & kept it simple. The only problem I had with the writing was that sometimes it didn't flow. It felt as though you could state something clearly and move on, but instead you dragged it out with extra descriptions and background information that by the last few chapters felt unnecessary. It's still really great and I enjoyed reading it :)

LavS
ChiffonShock chapter 12 . 2/20/2013
Very sweet story, well done!
best story ever chapter 8 . 1/6/2013
what could I say? original, well- written, and oh so endearing and emotional